"Put down the Flowchart, Scrub!" Ken Video Thread

Update for 4-26-2011 - Added Super video footage, AE footage with proper times and more descriptions of each video.

Update for 7-15-2011 - Anyone with recommended Ken players on PSN please PM me so I can update the list for ps3 users!

Recommended players to follow:

XBOX360
NA:
lilsicx66
Ikaru Montoya(Man Whut)
Banana Ken PR
JoontheBaboon
Tea Boss Legend
xxLost Legendxx
MOMOHUBBY
BSIDA916

EU:
x G77 x
GetTheFruit
RageMiska
BloodKain
Ghettorico77
Devilka1n
Endboss NL

JP:
Levisstrauss1829
green212
Playerjun52
KichijyojiKEN
maikeru tan00
KEN SHIROU 777
step1091x
asyan989/syain989
MILD COCOA
gameinn
teichouken
yosinani
bpnoATM
totalheads
haraXbox360
LuminousMasaki
daimoomiad
NoFuture MOMOKO
Zero3 Rokkou
ingING626
itsshowtime360

PS3
it-s_show_time
SPRUCE123
saip
kakio_panya

ARCADE
Ichi
wao
Emilio
Inoue
Momochi
Dragonboy
Sutoraikusan
ebichi

• Alright so I guess I’m in charge of the video thread now and I’ll start it off strong! There’ll be four sections. Vanilla, Super (chocolate), AE (Strawberry!) and the list of recommended players to follow with the new replay channel feature to follow player’s gamer tags and see the videos they’ve uploaded! (available once AE DLC is released in June)

Vanilla:
[media=youtube]BPLl-75D-0c[/media] Sagat
[media=youtube]vfS0-siT_sQ[/media] Sim
[media=youtube]fSdpn7SmtjY[/media] Sagat
[media=youtube]pDoJJEDuo40]YouTube - [ gamechariot | 2008-08-27 [/media] Ryu
[media=youtube]RCENiQR6r_g[/media] Sagat
[media=youtube]mOxuc4COa1g[/media] Boxer
[media=youtube]ztumZMyFzkU[/media] Sagat
[media=youtube]JrkNltkqKGM[/media] Rufus (best comeback match ever)

Super:
[media=youtube]P1i_aBSreqg[/media] Banana Ken vs Justin Wong’s Rufus
[media=youtube]Toq598h2-vI]YouTube - Michael Tan [Ken] vs BrownishBrush0 [Guile[/media] Guile
[media=youtube]4NRJj-rjb6U]YouTube - Playerjun52 [Ken] vs ice0age r [Balrog[/media] Boxer
[media=youtube]CLv_9xm7QiU]YouTube - [Monster’s Arcade[/media] Banana Ken vs Seth
[media=youtube]ZNSE2qjxKEQ[/media] Momochi’s Ken vs Marn’s Rufus and Ricky Ortiz “The Glamorous One” Rufus
[media=youtube]avFUHOjS0fs[/media] Daigo’s Ken Vs. Gamerbee Part 1
[media=youtube]6YveCn7rhas[/media] Daigo’s Ken Vs. Gamerbee Part 2
[media=youtube]4CdL-xEjAIw[/media] Momochi Vs. Isy(Bison) Best of 3

Arcade Edition:
[media=youtube]Pp9rgSvYJ80[/media] Team Ken(???, -6 and Wao)
[media=youtube]ZESUqa0TO7A[/media] Team Ken(???, -6 and Wao)
[media=youtube]xk_2dBit3tc[/media] - 5:45 Wao Vs. Uryu(Sakura)/Haitani(Makoto)
[media=youtube]SqX0EuCacWs[/media] - 9min20sec in
[media=youtube]sONfvMexxHE[/media] - Wao’s first appearance with Ken in AE.

Check out these YouTube channels: YouTube - Ov3rheadGreg’s Channel and YouTube - 0ShinAkuma0’s Channel .

old :stuck_out_tongue:

lol. Ken Flowchart executed with full precision. I don’t play ranked as much anymore cause of crap like this. How droll

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=167306 :smokin:

Haha I’ve seen that match before Darkseys not bad but I think he complains too much. the Ken player was alrite not the best video for good ken fighting. How did he not know you could change the time on ranked matches???

There are two other video threads…

Haha. The Ken should have been beaten within those 30 seconds anyway…

I’ve never seen so many misplaced fierce shoryus before in my life.

Somebody give this guy his prize! I’ve never heard so much whining… If I had to sit next to someone whining like that while playing, i’d just remove my controller and leave, winning or not. Its annoying and childish… Just play the damn game…

I thought 30 second ranking matches were for Akuma scrubs though…

I love this video! Look at how many fucking points he has…how?!

Like the ELO system it has a weakness of being able to be “farmed.” Just keep playing and you will earn more points than you lose. You will never plateau out until the game loses enough active players. Until then the entire SF4 gaming population will keep increasing their battle points. It is a system that works well for matching purposes. But to actually rank people based on skill and performance nothing replaces a tournament system.

Unfortunately I still this on a daily basis at 2.5k-3.5k BP

Trust me keep playing it. The rate of increase will slowdown but you will eventually be higher in the long run. The only time you will plateau is when the playing population shrinks.

What a beast

I like his initial reaction.

“WaAaAaTT?!?”

lol DSP tried to go for the ultra. he should’ve went for his s.hp xx ex god kick instead he would’ve easily won.

Even a grab.

lol phil lost to a nub. more horrible than the ken player imo

lol @ calling some guy a scrub 8 times then losing to him

what a scrub

If you are a good enough fighter, odds are you gonna run into more people who suck more than you. plus those “30 second bulls#$%” must work for him. :rofl:

Why not just ADAPT to his tactics instead of bitching about them? I thought that was the idea of playing other players? Not everyone fights the same.