"Put down the Flowchart, Scrub!" Ken Video Thread

Horrible thread:

1. Not even remotely funny.
  2. Whining guy sounds like girl
  3. Rufus player is just as bad as Ken (perhaps even worse)

Uhh, you guys DO know that darksydephil does this complaining stuff on purpose? That’s why his videos are so popular.

He’s a good player and knows his matchups.

Sarcasm fail.

What’s your point? The video of him losing to a shitty Ken player was funny, and we enjoyed it. No, I do not know who the heck the guy is, nor do I care. And for the record, he may be a good player, but he’s not that good if he couldn’t handle that Ken. Or were you saying that he loses on purpose, as well?

meh tipical online ken scrub. but the worst part is that rufus lost…shame on that rufus for losing to the ken scrub…which makes him a rufus scrub scrub!!

Agreed, simply awful thread, whether or not one has seen shit before or not.

The “Legendary” video… still sucks. No matter what.

The crybaby crying about the 30 second time limit?

Be smarter than the machine you operate, perhaps. Dish out more damage. Adapt to your opponents simple play style, and meet him with stronger, better timed attacks.

I always like the shrieks of “OMFGOMGZ0RZ… I GOT HIT, OMG AGAIN, A SHORYUKEN. WAHHH I GOT HIT AGAIN!!! ! SUCH BULLSHITTTT. ITS CAPCOMS FAULT”

Well, what Dippy McBlameshifter there doesn’t realize, is that when you spam poke with rufus, and your ken opponent is blocking, you have a likelihood of getting shoryuken spammed for free between frames.

Moreso (kids, take note). Don’t blame Capcom for your inability to time your spammed pokes, too. (and simply, don’t play "I’m going to poke and jab while you own me with stronger attacks for the entire match 30 seconds, as if magically that’s going work)

You’re only going to be this guy. Crying about how good he is, and losing to someone doing simpler, more effective shit.

I’m pretty sure you’re preaching to the choir…

Liked the vids. Wish I had some to share.
I saw a vid where DSP called a gief busting standing 720s and working him a scrub, too. It was posted on the gief forums. Shame he’s such a douche, as a player he’s very much decent.

Wait, I’m confused. Is this thread supposed to be about exposing those flowchart kens? Besides the one in the first vid, the other Kens were not flowchart.

I was under the impression that this was a Ken video thread.

That’s a silly name :smile:

Hahaha. I thought the guy commenting was pretty funny. I’d be pissed too. I was caught in one of these circumstances before and its no way to play. Too bad for the whiffed ultra at the end, would have loved to see that ken eat it. But the response was classic.

Street Fighter IV Ken Match Videos

Hope this is helpful:
http://streetfighterdojo.com/sf4/characters/ken.html

It’s a page with links to matches with top Ken players.

Awesome! :lovin:

I don’t think people know that DSP’s videos are meant to be like that… it’s supposed to be funny people.

http://zoome.jp/nsb/diary/78
Tiba going to work! 2nd match starts the show…Sagat,Blanka and Rufus

Told u about that kid Tiba, lol…dude is nice (wasnt sure u knew about him when I told u the other day)

I noticed he was using a lot of j.fp (could have been j.mp) against Rufus. Any reason for this over the jumping kicks?

He didn’t until I showed him the light! And some Japanese 101!!! lol jk.

I’m about to dig for another tiba vid and post it, he had some nice matches but I lost the link and will dig now.

found it! 6:24

http://zoome.jp/nsb/diary/135

TIBAAA

wow…I respect my MP a lot more now…definitely gotta use that as a poke more.

Some more Tiba vs a Sagat.

[media=youtube]G-cZzWexYgE[/media]

About the J.Hp sometime it crosses Rufus up and can be used as a fake cross up. I believe thats why he used it. I’m not 100% sure.