Project Magenta 2017

Paradise could use a bit better presence on social media to help keep customers up to date. My past experience trying to reach out to get questions answered directly has been rather disappointing.

Doubled back and saw this on Twitter:

Is the port on the PCB a micro or a mini?

Mini

Thank you sir. That Captain America stick is freaking gdlk btw. As a huge Cap nerd I am super impressed by it.

I read somewhere that there would be an announcement this week?

Should be in a few days, hang tight.

Hope so. Cash in hand ready to go. after @butteroj filled me in about it, I definitely want one of these in a stick!

The lack of info is difficult. I want one of these and some gamer finger silvers. Stick would have top of the line parts and should last forever at that point.

http://img.pixady.com/2017/11/811058_14337171a6cf4c2b8eaf5a72837066ac.png

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

WE HAVE LIFT OFF!

Does anyone have some recommendations for toggle switches that will fit a 30mm button hole?

Iā€™m trying to find some good options to manage the multiple profiles option of the stick.

A single obsf-30 is all that is needed. Each push of the button moves to the next profile. 1-2-3-4-1-2-3-4 etc.

Just to be clear if i pre order now ill get the prototype, not the final version?

Incorrect. Preorder gets you the real chance as well as a chance at 1 of 3 prototypes for free on top of the production model.

Hmm want to pre order but theres an issue with paypal, apperantly i need to specify a state, but theres no such field in the pas adress form. Furthermore im in Belgium, we dont have states!
Is that adress line 2? I could put my province thereā€¦

Thereā€™s issues with Paypal outside of the US for some reason lately. Had the same thing ordering from Canada at a shop in the US earlier, kept saying I had an invalid address and the form DID have a place for my province.

If you CAN, you may just need to pay via credit card.