Post here if you get the "Your post needs to be verified/approved" message

In most cases (not all), the issue fix is a simple click so post here and I’ll get to it asap.
Please only post once and don’t post again saying thank you. It will make it easier to wade through those fixed and in need of fixing.

raises hand

I seem to get it once in awhile, happened to me a few minutes ago.

I just got this…

All 3 of you should be fine now.

I just got it a minute ago and I was freaking out cause I thought my posts were just disappearing.
I only need 1 BTW, I sent it 3 times cause I didn’t see the warning message at first.

You should be alright now.

Right here, bro

Fixed.

i tried posting a few times as well

This happens when I use Tor, not when I use a normal browser.

yesterday, I ran into this problem! It’d be cool if someone could approve the post.

Incidentally, I’m curious what triggers it. Does anybody know?

I just got one in the TT BUTTHOLE thread. I think I double posted because I didn’t see the message orignially due to the ComplexGames ad bar on bottom of screen.

Everyone who posted so far should be fine now.

Is this thread still good? I got this message for a post in this topic:

Hi, happened to me in this thread SF4:AE World Ranking - Site has been beta-released

It was quite an elaborate reply with researched links, so I would like to get it posted :slight_smile:

@Valaris I have the problem. Thanks in advance.

Hi there, I posted 3 times before I realised this was happening. If you could delete the first two and approve the third I would be most grateful. Thanks.

Here’s the thread: forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/75228/check-out-my-new-arcade-stick-no-image-quoting/p565

All of you should be fine. You will need to repost whatever you submitted but it shouldn’t happen again.

I’m getting this issue when trying to post a new thread in the Trading Outlet.