Possible age rewind?

Funny thing is, I’m not sure you’re kidding. O_O

How else do you think I maintain my sexually budding, perpetually 13 and a half year old body?
Aside from the cybernetic augments of course.

That being said it is for personal use only and trespassers will be harvested for their proteins.

Eh, immortality is a stretch. I’d settle for someone 250 years old finally deciding that it’s time to settle down.

People are living too long already.

We already have two thirds of the population not knowing shit about common things like computers. We really don’t need to up that to 90%.

all it did was “recharge the brains”, you guys getting way too excited over nothin

I’d just like to rewind back to when I was in 8th grade and not lose my virginity then

If that can be done, I’ll take it with a smile. “Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the most.”

-Starhammer-

its not that they are living too long. they are leeching too long

Hiiii, a friend told me that I could show up here for free handjobs?

The problem with a lot of current medical thought is ‘live at any cost’. And by cost I mean both monetarily and quality of life.

I’m not saying we shouldn’t be trying to save lives, but at a certain point it seems like it might be best just to let people go. Of course many facilities are more than happy to strap you to machine or get you dependent on a drug or procedure to milk your insurance dry.

Indeed. I think in some ways, it’s more about the family members not wanting to go through the grief of losing a family member than it is about what said family member wants. I think it was that way with my grandfather. He’s still alive but it’s almost like he heals up in spite of himself.

A bone marrow transplant patient was completely cured over AIDS, since blood is created in the marrow.

I’m sure it’s technically feasible to do it through a comprehensive “blood flushing” through a series of transfusions, albeit very difficult.

Nothing new, animals have been eating their young the whole time. We’d be a healthier society if we were allowed to eat our kids if we so decided…

Wikipedia is not an acceptable reference. GTFO and do some real research to back up your point of view

It wasnt a success: http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/07/health/hiv-patients/

Years from now, we’re going to have the first generation of net-savvy old people. That’s going to be really obnoxious.

So be it.
I don’t need to cite sources to prove that this whole thing has no bearing on actually affecting age.
From the 1st post:
“it could be used to give a boost to aging brains or lead to new ways to treat Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia”
^That right there only means giving a slight mercy to those already doomed by illness acquired via old age.

Disprove that(lol alright), and you’ll have turned modern medicine on it’s head.

Yeah, I took the bait.

It’s cute that you believe understanding the net today will allow you to be savvy with it in 30-40 years.

If old people from the 60s can’t understand how the net works in the 2010s, old people from the 90s won’t understand how the net has changed in 2040.

They’ll still be using facebook and twitter on their iPhone 5s.

Facebook about to be the biggest neighborhood watch program