Portland SSFIV Tilt Tourny (7-31-2010)

Anyone know how long the tournament took?

It was over like at 2:30.

GG’s to everyone this shit was fun.

I hate you BBH :tup:

that was like the fastest Tilt tournament in history. good shit guys.

:xeye: :woot:

say what?!

Wow it ended that fast. If next months tournament is as fast as this one i’ll be there for sure.

seems like G_effect knows how to run tourneys.
if it was him that ran it.

pweese keep up the time running fast part.
12 man tourney and it seemed like the most of the heads showed up that would usually make it out.

^We will have twice as many peeps next month. There are alot of peeps who didn’t show up or showed up late and didn’t play. Also I’m gonna leave flyers at a few places to get the word out (If someone could design something that would be awsome, Slash or Pasqual?). I’ll make sure we start on time again but I can’t guarantee it will be done as fast. A 3rd set up just in case might be helpful.

I’ll be sure to make it to the next few tournaments. I really enjoyed this one.

GGs yesterday, definitely looking forward to this being a monthly thing. mad props getting it to run so smooth and twice as fast!

I agree. You do know how to run tourneys. I should be able to make it out there again and I’ll bring a 360 and ssf4 if needed. I’ll let you know for sure when time gets closer.

What do you know…showing up on time for your own tourney helps

Props to G_Effect for handling shit so well he got compliments.

I’ll talk with junior about running a cvs2 tourney along side what the date for the last sat. in june?

Nvm I forgot i got a ball tourney at the end of June

I missed this since I was banned and had no reason to come here. Fuck. I’ll be at the next one as long as I can trick some one into working my shift.

This was good shit. Mad props, Angel; this kinda shit will get Seattle to come down.

**The Super SF4 cabinet is up and running at the TILT as of last night. **

Haha, well at least all the characters are unlocked from the get-go this time.

I’m freaking 30…how out of place am I going to be if I show my balding head at one of these? Never been to a tournament before and I’m not even very good lol…Should I stay hidden in the anonymity of online play?

I think there is a player in the scene that has a couple years on you.