Portland SSFIV Tilt Tourny (7-31-2010)

tournament or rank up on xbox live leaderboards… hmmmmmmm
decisions, decisions

Why???

what are the odds of this ending in time for me to get to work by 5 pm? I’m thinking next to none

YOU ALL NEED TO GO TO THIS! I would, but I’m a poor little chap who works on weekends.

I better be seein’ homies do tight shit!

Aaron, Kevin, Sam, you best be beastin’! I better see you all at *Evo also.

*Aaron: Make it happen! :stuck_out_tongue:

I will be at this tournament

cuz you mexican

Jared! I’m tryin’ bro!

and the only way I’d be able to go to this is if I got a ride.
Maybe I can get my friend Jimmy to give me one if Slash and Kevin aren’t going.
Slash is going to Super NCR(I think) and Kevin has work.

so looks like I’m headin to NCR…but best believe if this is monthy I probably will head down if I can.

ya’ll got lucky this time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh fair enough. :wink: see you guys there

you have to get that spot back of #2 Sagat in North America!!!

BBH is right!
My priorities are in the right place. I can see that clearly now.
#2 online Sagat mind you!
A more prestigious title though.

Good luck to all the guys who go to this tournament. I won’t be there so someone better send me some updates!

is anyone going to this saturday???

i may show up for this.

I will be there for sure.

I don’t have work Saturday. Guess I’ll be there.

Well GGs everybody, glad I can go back to sucking it up like normal. : / ah well, maybe monthly tournaments will show me i a better light than this one.

^
Same.

Some ladder matches went down, update for that thread coming.

Thanks to everyone that came out! Thanks Angel for running the brakcets. Thanks kurt for bringing chairs. Thanks David for a second copy of the game. Thanks Simon for the second xbox.Thanks to Tilt and Estaban for letting use the arcade. Thanks to everyone for being on time and keeping things going smooth.

Sorry I missed the action gents, hope to be in town when this happens again. Right now is the busy season for our biz, it’s stealing all of my attention. Gotta earn that paper I guess. Glad this is a monthly gig though. See ya soon

This was hella HYPE. I posted results on first page. Thanks to everyone who made it out.