Plaza Bonita TilT

ill go around 6

i guess ill stop by around 6 too give aaron a call i get out of work at 530.

Well does anyone know what time plaza closes tonight or during week.

since its christmas time it closes around 10 starting this week. i think

Allright well if that’s true ill stop by tonight cuz I get off at 830.

GGs

Fernando:
You got a fast ass triangle jump and pretty good sent/capcom. At times it completely shut me down, resulting in 2 or so ocv’s :arazz:

Frankie:
You play a real smart/defensive MSP. Most of the time people are scared to get attacked by MSP, I was more worried about attack you.

:looney:

good games chris. seems like plaza got some new sticks also. good! the old ones were bleh. the buttons work pretty good. only problem for me now is that im very tall so i have to slouch over to play right heh. id rather have a mini chair to sit on. but eh cant make everyone happy. i just gota go there more often now and practice cuz seems like plaza works the best out of all the other arcades so far. i couldve finished you some times but things didnt come out like i wanted it to hah. i might be off thursday and friday this week. ill post whenver ima go.

Tekken

Anyone know where to go in Japan for MvsC2 comp?
I was in Akihabara yesterday and ran in to some players from Canada, Ontario…<I think> All of the arcades I saw had comp for Tekken 5, Melty Blood, Guilty Gear and 3rd Strike. Any sugestions would be appreciated.

WHOS GOING TONGIHT!!! If someone can give me a ride around six or so when im home from work, ill go tonight and show you guys what marvel is all about, son.

Always down for Tilt, I cant go Friday(mostly all the Tekken players go) because I have work 6pm- 11pm, so I might go today, theres usually like 2-3 Tekken players and I can always watch Dios X tear up the mvc2 machine, hes so gangsta.

i miss 3s

if you give me some cash ernesto ill give you a ride. i get off at 4 pm today

gg chris, my reaction time on sent needs to get alot better, not to mention how hard it is to get in on that sent/cable of yours, always learn something from you gg to you again ^^

d000d lol people goin again tonight, if I do end up goin itll be around 6 or so HEH

Ya I plan on going also, between 530-6

ill be there like 6 or so

jose you down to smash tonight, mlg called me up to represnt the u.s. at sbo.

NM. found a ride. See you there. suckers.

so are more people down to go on Friday or Saturday? post post post. (times would be a plus :tup:)

tilt should get 3s.

that is all.

I can prolly go on sat if I got cash