Plaza Bonita TilT

For The Horde? You play wc3 or WOW?

lol

ofcourse i play warcraft lol, i just play WoW now tho. I’m probably not any good at WC3 anymore.

aint that the f’in truth
keep your shitty mission w/ your shitty comp

:wow:

Is anyone going tommorow, ill be there after work around 4-5:30. They need to fix the marvel vs capcom 1 machine it sucks some major ass, they use to have X-men vs street fighter but they sold that shit for like 300 bucks, i was going to buy it too but someone beat me to the punch, did anyone hear buy it?

smooth criminal > smooth assassin

haha jk

yes and yes (it does).

yeah me and Marcos gonna be there for sure, like around 4:00, peace -Lalo-,
dont forget the Texas Showdown DVD’s Derreck,

Tekken?

im off this weekend, anything going down.

of course =].

i was there wednesday at 8…

and the buttons still are in pretty bad condition. so you guys might wanna wait if you wanna play on good buttons.

any chances the buttons might be fixed today, ah well im there at 4:00, Marcos too, peace

blah…if it gets a little sticky, a drive to chula isnt too far.

just came back from plaza and played with the new Happ buttons. its hella better than those old sucky buttons.

man im tired…havent played so much marvel at one time. but yeah the big news is they switched the buttons to some comp buttons:tup:. good shit. fun matches tonight guys.

and fuck cyclops. damn nerd.:sad:

Im off this weekend, WTF is going DOWn in plaza!?!? Whos going? if anyones down to play let me know! i need to do mad x-mas shopping and need mvc2 comp. post up you silly gooses.

only a couple of the tekken players look in here, i do wish i learned mvc2 wen i had a chance, but good games in tekken today, lots of heads

http://n8nmonster.istheshit.net/

Me and rob might be down to go play marvel tonight. who is going tonight? anyone.