Platinum* Games new game. Anarchy Reigns

wow ANOTHER new character: http://platinumgames.com/2011/08/10/oinkie-juices-his-way-into-anarchy-reigns/

he’s basically Rufus/Bob, which I don’t like, but his powerup is freakin sweet. He turns into this like big muscly reptile version of himself, kinda reminds me of Bane

I want this game so bad, considering the track record I have faith. Just…uhg, looks magical.

Waaant. I wasn’t so sure about this until I saw that gameplay demonstration with Yamanaka.

Wow, this game looks like it’ll be a blast! A big multiplayer action game with emphasis on insane action? Count me in. I’m loving the over the top designs, and the combat looks as impressive as most of the third person action games that I’ve played in recent years. The aspect of DLC characters also makes me excited for this game. Even MORE of these crazy fighters? Shut up and take my money!

Where did you see mention of DLC?

I uh…didn’t. There’s no official word on DLC yet, from what I’ve seen. I should have clarified that, my apologies if I swept any hype that you may have had under the rug.

Still, in this day and age, and for a game like this, I think DLC is almost inevitable. DLC or not though, I’m still giving this game a shot.

Platinum Games is one of the few companies nowadays that’s more about cramming everything they can into the game that they can think of in the initial design instead of thinking of something during the phases of game development and purposefully saving it as DLC. Still though I wouldn’t mind if they did do DLC for this game.

They crammed so much shit into Bayonetta it was insane. Same with Vanquish. They could have easily held the Challenge Maps off for DLC or something but they put them in the game anyway. P* rocks like that.

^ Indeed they do. The way how they do this is how I would have liked DLC to turn out in a perfect world but that’s obviously not the case. At least with Platinum I can take note that if DLC does come out for this game, it was more than likely not thought up during the initial beginning stages of the game being made.

Ohhh man… before I was content on maining Leo. But after today, I have a new favourite: Durga. It’s like what happens if you give Adon a gun? Naturally, he’ll put it in his leg. The new Jaguar Revolver! lol… so hyped.

Lol, it’s like Rufus fused with Bane fused with Killer Croc.

New game modes trailer http://maxanarchy.jp/movie/gamemode1.html

Showcases Deathmatch, Survival(can even be done in teams!), and shows a bit of some other, unique mode too.

That new mode looks interesting. I can just imagine someone trying to catch a pass only to get chainsawed in the ass. Hilarity could definitely ensue.

This game will either be the greatest game ever or the worst piece of shit ever. Platinum never disapointed me so far.

that gamemode trailer was dope. the only thing that needs to be good is the netcode and connectivity issues. it seems like it would super annoying to deal with lag in a game like this, but since there is a lot of focus on the multiplayer aspect i hope they do it well.

im outi

Roberth

This game is like the Smash Bros. for grown ass fucking men.

I’m in.

Holy shit the new characters made me shed a tear it was so awesome. Just Take my Money Sega

Corrected, SEGA is just lucky enough to have a publishing deal with em =)

Goddamn I’m so pumped for this game. Mathilda and Nikolai are my favorites so far.

Add to me to the list of Bayonetta hopefuls.

this game sounds so amazing.

this game sounds so amazing.