Platinum* Games new game. Anarchy Reigns

What do you mean THE fighting game thread? Also, I doubt anyone would consider it a standard fighting game, it’s more of a beatemup where you can also fight human opponents.

It would be cool if they had a 1v1 or 2v2 mode though, really hoping for a 2v2 at least.

The game looks neat so far.

Definitely keeping my eye on this one, I have faith in platinum games, but there lack of experience in online games makes me a little apprehensive. Oh well only 5 months till its release.

I meant forum, it’s technically a fighting game if it has a focus on letting opponents fight each other which according to PG’s interview with GI it does.

If you call Power Stone a fighting game I guess?

Story looks interesting but I’m pretty sure the single player is a complete afterthought lol. I was worried that the combat might get a bit stale after a few moments but the vid Pozer Wolf posted up made it look way more appealing in terms of combat. None of the vids I had seen before hand were actually doing much variations in the attacks or even comboing things in that manner so it looks a lot better to me now.

Yeah I mean, I’m sure this will have more mechanics and such than Power Stone 2 did, and it would be freaking cool if it ended up as deep as any traditional fighting game, but the fact that it is 4 player free-for-all by default, with items and random badguys as well, would probably prevent anyone from considering it a fighting game in the traditional sense.

Edit:

dunno how I missed that post

I’M TOOOOO SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!

Dude, I linked that literally 10 posts above yours lol

Durga looks fucking awesome.

Hmmm. I’m just waiting to hear that Bayonetta is a secret character. I’ll buy this game after I hear impressions from you guys.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Bayonetta was a secret character. she would be hella hard to unlock i bet.

the game looks super fun, just wish there were more details about it

[media=youtube]655bv5kJcig[/media]

umm, I’m sold.

nigga did a Micheal Jackson pose after kicked that things ass, LMBAO!

Online Multiplayer beat-em-ups makes me think of that xbox failure known as Iron Blade (or was it Iron Sword?.. can’t remember).

Baron too gdlk! I quit fighters!

What happens when you combine a ship from a shmup, transformers, and drills?

New character GARUDA

GOD PLEASE DON’T LET THIS SUCK! THERE IS TOO MUCH COOL IN IT FOR IT TO SUCK.

“He just picked up a forklift, I bet that would make shenmue players weep”:rofl:

Hide yo Wife, Hide yo Husband, cuz they drillin’ errbody out here.

Oh ye of little faith, have patience and ye will be rewarded with a great bounty of bodies lying at your feet from your glorious triumph whilst playing this very game.

Big update to OP.

Added all the character trailers, and the story trailers in one nice spot. If anythings fucked up just pm me.