Platinum* Games new game. Anarchy Reigns

yeah, so far I am most interested in the “big bull” and the cyber-ninja character designs. Jack is alright, and the woman provides reasonably good TnA value. As piggish as it sounds, that’s really all I require of any female character in a game: a) is she hot? b) does she also kick ass? I’m easy to please.

Story Details on the game
Anarchy Reigns Story Mode Detailed (andriasang.com, 02.23.2011)

Jack is the main character and so far the game is 75% complete

IGN has a new write up on Anarchy Reigns
Anarchy Reigns: It Really Does - PlayStation 3 Preview at IGN

2 more characters from MadWorld will be in it, Black Baron and Mathilda, but they don’t say whether they will be playable or not. It also talks about some of the things you can expect from online battles.

I wonder if this game is going to be some kind of spiritual/Pseudo sequel to MadWorld or something.

It’s starting to sound that way. Sorry B…

You say that like it’s a bad thing…

I hope Spike Speagal aka Steven Blum voices Jack, like in Madworld… if this is anywhere near as cool as Madworld I’m sold…

Jesus Sega/Platinum Games is on a roll lately… era of good video games is back…

It’s him…You can hear him in the trailer for jack.

[media=youtube]XJLofZtZiYU&playnext=1&list=PL0E77085A72AF84F3[/media]

‘I don’t help people…I kill them’

Anarchy Reigns - Mathilda Character Trailer
Anarchy Reigns Video Game, GDC 11: Mathilda Character Trailer | Video Clip | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

Guess this answers the question on whether they were playable or not. Now I gotta decide between Jack or Black Baron.

Edit:

The Gaf showed me that they have a video up of Black Baron

[media=youtube]R2_-0GceDEo&feature=feedu[/media]

They changed his voice actor…:(. That’s ok the fact that they gave him ‘ATATATATATATATATATATATA!’ will make up for it.

^^^ Im maining the baron… Balrog and Ken Hybrid!!!

God damn this game looks so fucking dope.

Anarchy Reigns - GDC 11 Fight to the Death Trailer
Anarchy Reigns Video Game, GDC 11: Fight To The Death Trailer HD | Video Clip | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

Tsunamies, Giant blades of death, and bombing runs.

Guess I have to main Mathilda/Big Bull.

BTW, I played this game in the future. It is literally the game to end all games, the entire world plays it, and the champions rule the world.

There’s a small write-up on Anarchy Reigns in Game Informer and they asked Inaba if Bayonetta will be in it. He responded with ‘Unfortunately, I cannot answer that at this point. Sorry’. That to me sounds like they’re at least looking into it but don’t want to get people’s hopes up.

This game looks great. Big bull looks really fun, but Black Baron keeps his pimp hand strong!

I really hope she gets in. I loved Bayonetta and I’m looking to rent Vanquish soon after playing the demo. Maybe they could turn this into Super Smash Bros. for Platinum.

Anarchy Reigns - Nicholai Trailer
Anarchy Reigns Video Game, Nikolai Character Trailer HD | Video Clip | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

This thread needs a bump

fuckin sweet new character Durga: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/durga-character-anarchy-reigns/718702

Surprised nobody posted the story trailer yet and its been out for awhile.

Shouldn’t this be in the fighting game thread?

PG has no experience making fighting games, people will bitch about some character being broken/whored online and everyone else won’t care:tup: