PERSONA 4 ARENA - Most played against character online is ..... because

Hey guys, as im still waiting for the developers to pull their fingers out and release this godlike game in the uk, I’v decided to do some field work, I just wanted to know who is the most played character online?

After watching all the streams and tournaments I see tons of Mitsuru, Yu and Chie…Is it the same for the online community?

Also who are you guys struggling against? and why?

xbox live i see akihiko, akihiko, akihiko, and sometimes akihiko

Lemme guess A,A,A SPAM?
From what iv heard he’s quite challenging to use apart from his auto combo…

lol thats psn also but when you verse a different character it makes it more exciting!!

Personally, I’ve been seeing lots of Aigis.

My experience on psn is like 60% yukiko, 20% akihiko, 10% kanji, 10% others.

I’ve fought a ton of Chie. I’ve gotten three Chie in a row. I’ve also gotten some Teddie, but it’s mostly Chie because of that braindead autocombo with a built in hi-low mixup.

Yeah chie’s mixup game looks pretty silly.
I’m a grappler player, no matter what tier, I always play them. Something about that 50/50 wakeup game just makes me happy;)
Many kanji’s?
Teddie n Elizabeth also interest me

Teddie looks annoying to play against and Elizabeth has a full screen command grab (win) lol

Wide range of characters then?

PSN: chie, then chie, but on a great day…chie w/ a dash of mitsuru.

idk i seen a gdlk liz and that really made my day tbh

In the beginning it was all Akihiko. Now it’s Mitsuru and Yu.

I always try to play characters that aren’t getting enough love. If I play shadow labrys, I’d be adding some diversity to online play?

Elizabeth…

Chris g is.dominating at the moment with Liz. She’s sposed to be low tier too.

there really isn’t a low tier… this game is so freaking balanced, its just nit picking. her placement mostly due to the fact that her move list is heavily persona based.

Ahhh okies, I can see that.
Noticed she had the lowest health. Balance restored;)

Man, I can’t wait for this bloody game!

Elizabeth, Elizabeth, Elizabeth, Chie, Chie, Chie.

My online experience so far.

Liz vs Kanji is 8-2 that ain’t nitpicking. I agree though a few very bad match-ups don’t change the fact that this game is pretty well balanced as of right now.
I see it staying that way unless somebody finds some real crazy stuff.

Most games will have that type of matchup though, grappler vs zoner but I’m sure of kanji gets in Liz dies, yeah?

Getting in on Liz is really tough with Kanji. She does bleed though so if you get that hit into a 50/50 it’s her ass.

Kanji.

Because dumbfucks like me fall for their awakening grab that takes like 40% off your health if you’re not on Awk yourself. That and his command grab in general. Also Aki players everywhere, guess he seems pretty cool.