Our first online tournament! January 3rd: Cross Platform Crackdown!

oh boy.

Now I have to win. I need another one…
@KaboXx‌ why not give away a Villager Amiibo? Nobody gave a damn about Wii Fit Trainer before she became rare.

Hahah i only have one villager, but if i were to manageto find one in the next four days i can sub for wft hahah

This is good so far in my counts it’s a 3-1 decision on a prize…

The only Issue I forsee is that we have two tournaments. Obviously, the WFT Amiibo would go to the Wii U winner.

Not sure on 3DS

Cg if the 3ds get enough entrants i might have a surprise for those in that tourny, if gamestop pulls thru!

Turns out i wont be able to participate this saturday, sorry.

Two questions:

1. What time are you expecting to get everything going for each tournament?
  2. Do we need to have all stages/characters unlocked for both versions to compete? 3DS is not a problem but I don’t know if I can guarantee everything on Wii U.

Depending on whether or not I get this job, I may not be able to participate. Don’t mark me off, yet, though, I’ll let you know by Thursday.

@UnSaxon51‌

I was thinking the earliest we’d start is 6 PM EST. However, since the tournament seems to be struggling to find combatants, I was gonna push it back to something later, like 9 PM EST

As for characters/stages, that takes, what, an hour and a half to unlock everything? It’s super duper easy.

well, i can do wii U smash now that i have the important stuff unlocked. i would not be able to do 6 PM est as i don’t get out of work until 7. 9 would be much preferred

heh, I’m game for smash any way you slice it. Although I can’t go into evo because I need to wait a while, I can battle online. My Wii U username is KOManiacJim. (Is it legal to post your friend codes for both systems?)

Sign me up for the Wii U version. If there’s less than 8 entrants for 3DS, sign me up for that too. NNID is mmking9999. 3DS FC is 2105-8754-7747

Put me in both tournaments, wii u and 3ds

wii u i.d : dre37k
3ds code: in signature

Put me down for the Wii U. I believe I have everyone here added already but, if not, my NNID is in my sig.

PA i tought you forgot about us, due to xrd consuming your soul.

Nah, he’s just running from that ass-whoopin’ the SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT put on him last time he played…

An Updated List

Wii U
CG
@LordWilliam
@"po pimpus"‌
@kAb
@KaboxX
@James_L_McKigley
@dre37k‌
@"Phantom Angel"‌
@King9999‌
@Sonichuman‌ ?
@Rayne_‌ ?
@Mood4food77‌ ?

3DS
CG
@LordWilliam
@"po pimpus"‌
@dre37k‌
@drwill439‌
@King9999‌?
@Mood4Food77 ?
@Sonichuman‌ ?

I like that av change, CG…

Where are all the Duck Hunt players at anyway?

EDIT: Oh yeah character requires skill and practice, so fuck that… But you would think Gespenst and the rest of the Sakurai-haters would be masturbating furiously to all the skill-based characters in this game…

But yeah, Sakurai made it, so fuck that, right?

As far as I know, most have dropped the character once he was figured out

Given the time that the tournament takes place, I should be able to play.
Also, I’ve been testing Duck Hunt for the longest, but I can’t seem to get the accuracy of the explosive barrel down to a science.