Oro newbie trying to learn the chicken stomp juggle combo

Read my post up near the top for how to buffer the super cancel at the end of the chicken combo. You can cancel without buffering a QCF if you like, but it’s not needed here.

I just spent some time working on the EX tengu juggle. Easiest way to buffer is right after the last chicken kick while in mid air, do a qcf, land then mpxxQCF lp/mp.

It took a couple of reps to get used to actually doing something while in the air, but you get used to it. I’ll have to work on the uppercut charges too. I’m glad 3SOE came out as I always wanted to learn this guy, but without a proper training room, my patience got the best of me.

I just hope I don’t get too fixated on trying to do this loop.

Am I correct in stating that Oro is a fairly technical character within 3s? I might pick him up as my main (new to 3s) because his chickenleg combos are a joy to do. A question though, is it possible to do the juggle on Hugo? I cannot get it to work.

Reading sure is a chore.

And on Oro being technical. If you’re new to 3rd Strike, or any fighter for that matter, just pick a character that you think you will enjoy playing. It’s no use picking a character who is more ‘newb-friendly’ if you don’t like playing with him.

Somewhat. He’s not Urien but he can be pretty technical at times.

Not midscreen. You can do it in the corner on Hugo, timing your mp’s late.

Yeah because it is impossible to read over something, dick.

Also my goal is actually pick a technical character, not to avoid them, ergo my question. Interesting that someone mentioned Urien as a harder character, he seems kind of straightforward to me with the reflectors and juggles but idk lol. Thanks for the answers.