[Oni + Evil Ryu] SF4 Characters as SF3 Sprites

Other than Gouken’s left hand, excellent! Great job! (^_^)-b

I’d suggest copypasting someone’s hand. With the tons of frames SF3 has there has to be one that fits well.

is gouken really that much larger than akuma?
(i cant remember seeing them together in sf4)
(also they have different dads dont they? lol shoto chav mam)

can you put up those two sprites you made in 500% please?

i want a good look at them.

they are both very good but i would have expected a seth one in the first round up since he would be a mod of urien or gill.

Man, those are awesome!
Do viper!

Those are good.Do C.Viper & Seth

Excellent!!!

Great really greally sprite.

Those are really good, i saw another gouken sprite on deviant art. but yours is much better.

If only you can animate them and post up a youtube video of it. Instant MILLION hits. Load the video with google ads and make money off of the advertisement. Just a though =/ Nicee looking sprites…

these are really great! how long does each one take to do? my only critique is gouken’s lower hand looks a little too small to me.

those r sick bro

you mean… down right fierce… ahem :coffee:

Wow… truly amazing. I love the Rufus one, but as Mr. F1xxy said, it does stand out a bit. Must be hard. Spriting was a biotch for me while I had an interest in MUGEN (I made a Radioactive Man one from a Venom, using Sagat’s head). Shading was a bitch too haha.

Also, Gouken’s hand seems a bit funky, maybe find another one?

Overall, really nice, did way better than I did back at MUGEN.

By the way, if you were to make characters out of these, that’d be kickass. Even better, send those chars to someone big at CAPCOM (Seth K. , Ono) and see what they will do haha

those are really good… tell me you plan on doing everybody…

Those are amazing. I always wondered what C Viper would look like in 3s. Outstanding job.

thanks everyone :slight_smile:

I agree that Rufus doesnt really fit in, I think that’s because 90% of the SFIII cast is muscular, which is something that defines the look of the sprites in general. That’s why I think i’ll do Abel next. Or Fuerte…or Seth… hell, they’re all muscular

Viper turned out amazing. Can’t wait to see the rest!

Sick. I can imagine these took quite a bit of time and effort. Looks like you paid pretty close attention to detail, too. Especially awesome to see Viper in the 3S style.

How about Abel next?!

Those are some amazing pixels.

i zoomed them up:

you can clearly see rufus is by far the best sprite of the 3.
its a perfect representation.

c.viper is next and then gouken.

i think vipers foot is too long and as others have said goukens hand looks a little fliddy.

but quite frankly thisis amazing work.bravo.

are you only doing unique sf4 characters?
i wouldnt mind seeing blanka or dhalsim done in that style.

@ Mr List: Nah I think i’ll stick with just the unique SF4 characters. If i started with the rest of the cast, it would take forever O_O

but that means there are only threee left :frowning:

you should do some extra frames for these guys then. :bgrin:

how about mid ultra?