Omega Bison

New thread. What are you guys expecting from Omega Bison? Psycho banish? Psycho Shot?
Im seriously hyped.

In case people aren informed, check capcom unity, eventhubs or srk frontpage. Its a new 4fun variation of each character that brings wonky unbalanced stuff for them.

It will generate as much hype as Edition Select tournaments. ResidentSleeper

Just another thing for people to complain about. That’s the current meta. People will complain that a game that is meant to be unbalanced… is unbalanced.

CE Pyscho Crusher
Pyscho Banish
A-Groove Mode

That will be all Capcom.

Wow, I’m indifferent to this Omega Mode stuff honestly but it is great that it is a new additional mode at no extra cost. It leads to ask how and why resources can be put to doing such things if the actual game itself is still a buggy or characters are still suffering from balance issues.

psycho shot, full screen Alpha 3 Shin Bison super psycho crusher, paint the fence, auto 12 hit combos like the rest of the cast, and 42 hit ex scissor kicks

Don’t you get it? Ultra is a beta version of Omega.

Give me everything on M.Bison.

Psycho shot
Psycho banish juggles
CE Psycho crusher

And the famous 45 degree Psycho Crusher uppercut request

While we’re at it give us a cape.

Fuck Psycho Shot. What a scrub thing to ask for. Gimmie Psycho Cannon from EX series. Charge that motherfuckin’ fireball, shoot, take 50% damage!

Paint da fence
Psycho shot and a third ultra - psycho cannon
Scissor kicks launch and you can PC afterwards

Break that character capcom. I want to pwn scrub Guiles so bad!

Psycho banish
Some huge version of PC
Fuck psycho shot, give me total new specials/normals

Remember how in MVC2 bison had that teleport where 6 images of him appeared, and in the end one of them would be the real him?

We should have the option to take the cap off and be stronger and put it on to glide

Let us back throw in to psycho crusher or scissors

They probably just going to make him braindead like doing 3 SK’s in a row followed by Pc or something

Can anyone read Japanese?

Some changes in there but I have no idea what any of it means!

■ Vega
[Psycho Crusher omega]
Power up EX Psycho Crusher becomes 2 gauge consumption!
After Psycho Crusher, Psycho power will explode and have beaten the upper to the opponent!

After the hit of allowance Vega Standing! So far is set.

“Psycho Saber” is, Vega desire of middle skills (strength · EX at the time).
49849fey

Daburuni was allowed to several times guard, breaking the guard in Psycho Saber, I will take a tactic such.
Vega also change the nature of work of until now, has a new special technique and deathblow, will feel quite fresh Those who have been using the Vega until now!
Ayano inspiration [Tadashi-to evolution system leader] is!

Google translation.

I know Bison teleports during Headstomp and Psycho Saber (the kick) is based on his backthrow animation and reflects projectiles.

It’s good to know it will take tactic such.

Translated. The kick’s HK and EX version are overheads.

Its sad this for fun mode is the only time Bison gets some love. From what I can tell I would love this version of Bison