Old unnecessary thread

ive sent u a pm about ordering another inpin, im annoyed as hell that my first one got lost at nec last weekend =(

Hi laugh,
Just wanted to thank you for your excellent service! :slight_smile:
My XConverter arrived today and your communication at all times was 10/10!! :tup:
Soul

PMed

Hey Laugh, I was wondering if you had any more of these Sanwa Joystick Shaft extenders for sale? Thanks!

Hi! Just letting you know the Xconverter 360 arrived yesterday! :slight_smile:

Thanks!

got mine a few days ago. thanks laugh!

Good Shit! :tup: I’ll place an order in january for those new Xconverter + and a couple of the extenders.

Thanks ryan!

Payment sent!

thanks again Ryan

pm sent

Hi there,

I wanna buy a myongshin stick …i mean not the stick but complete box…

can u plz tell me how much would it cost !!!

Regards,

How much is one XConverter 360 Plus shipped to 44123?

Hi, I would like to buy one of those XConverter 360 Plus.

I was told from bxfinest that someone named Laugh can sell me one.

Can I get an estimate of the cost.

I live in Oxnard,CA zip 93030

hi how much for a complete korean stick?

got my xconverter today… thanx mr. laugh… i will not hesitate to order from you again in the future…

Hey laugh, I totally forgot I already had asked you about a inPin Converter on Tekken Zaibatsu. However, I think I’m gonna wait because I will probably order a lot of other things of you as well. And I want everything to be delivered at the same time, kinda… Hehe.

When people ask you about a complete korean stick, what do they mean? Would loveto get a PM as well with some of those juicy details.

Cheers mate!

thanks

Got one of the newer X-converters today, works far better than anything I’ve used before. Really nice to be able to use my PS2 saturn pad on XBL titles in addition to using a PS2 stick for player 2 etc. Thanks again Laugh, was awesome doing business with you. :tup:

got my sanwa shaft extenders today, really nice, ill be ordering 2 more of those for my other Egret II. thanks man.

Just got my Xconverter today. Shipping was faster than expected for airmail. Got here in just under a week. Thanks laugh! :tup:

converters came in last mid last week, they work great! thanks Ryan!