Old unnecessary thread

Oh wow, a 360 converter that doesn’t suck or cost an absurd amount? I’ll be making an order soon, gonna check if anyone else around here wants one so we can split on shipping. :bgrin:

needed a x360 wired controller connected for work perfect Xconverted360??

or only the xconverted360 and pad psx/2??

my doubt

Need a wired control to plug into the XConverter 360. I think it’s used to bypass the M$ Lock.

Sent you a pm laugh about 360 converter.

Thanks for the reply. another pm sent!

Hey Laugh I sent payment for 1 xconverter a few days ago, I just wanted to check that you received it, thanks.

Hey Laugh, just so I can get an estimate, could you tell me what shipping would be to 48322 for 5 XConverter360s and 1 InPin? Thanks!

Guys don’t forget that Laugh is in SBO so he may not respond right away…that PM sent for 2 X360 Converters

Laugh, I’d like to buy 1 myoungshin stick, 1 360 Converter and 6 red crown screw-ins. PM Quote w/ shipping cost when you can. Zip 63021

Sent payment for 1 XConverter 360.

Money Sent!! :slight_smile:

Hey laugh, i sent you a pm for order. Thanks

sent pm for inpin order and xconverter360 but im sorry i have to not get it because i needed asap… thank you

Hey Laugh, I sent you a PM to get some more info on shipping.

Np, thx for the update.

Got my converters in yesterday! Thanks Laugh! Leaving you some positive feedback right, NOW!

Is it possible to use a ps1 pcb with the x converter

It should work just the same. Not sure though if the digital ones work, but the analog ones should.

I used a Sony PSone DS Type H with no problems if that helps :wink:

im interested in one of those inpin converters, how much would be to ship to 34744

thx