Old unnecessary thread

Hey Laugh,

I’m interested in purchasing 2 in-pin converters. Please pm me total plus payment method when you can.

I’m located in California.

Thanks.

thanks ryan
the shipment arrived in good condition :tup:

shipment has not arrived for me … 3 weeks now?

EDIT: Situation has been fixed, some wrong Shipping info. that was my fault. So don’t 2nd guess about buying from laugh.

Interested in 1 inpin converter. What would price+shipping to NJ, 08831 be?

Hey Laugh

Got your pm. I would like to use Airmail as my shipping method. Can you give me your paypal details?

Thanks

found this on eBay, just wanted to show everyone and to thank laugh one more time :pray::pray::pray:

here’s another ebay link for everyone to see.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180357721705

i mean really?!?! about the price of 2 shipped from laugh. :tdown:

Hi Laugh, I am interested in the Myoungshin Fanta stick. Do you have any measurement diagrams as I don’t know if it will fit in my box.

PM’d

hey laugh i’ve receive the inpin converters that was pretty damm fast hehe

thanks alot =)

Sent ya a pm Laugh

Laugh, so um… I want 2 button plugs… That’s $2+Shipping, how much is shipping to VA, 22030? :\

how much for 4 sanwa button plugs shipped to 91732? thanks.

Laugh just received my InPin :tup:

The parts I ordered came in… Thank you.

Do you have any fantas with a square throw?

Yo laugh hey can u get me a price on how much it is for shipping for 12 buttons and 2 inpin converters. I need them as soon as possible.

P.S. The dark hai buttons.

I know my fanta isn’t circular, unless it’s a fanta clone but I doubt it.
Are there any Crown sticks that look like Fantas’ and have corners? I think I might have an older Fanta or something, it doesn’t look like a clone to me

Does this look like any of the clones you have? I’m 90% sure this thing is a Fanta

To Laugh

Hello Laugh tried to send you a P.M. ,well…this post #2. It was a good one too lol. Anyways I have sent payment and I hope I did it right. Let me know if I somehow fudged it up.Sorry I took so long and Thanks Alot

Hi Laugh –

I noticed that you posted the dimensions of the Fanta stick above, it shows that the bat top on them are 30mm in diameter. The bat tops that are sold by Sanwa are not anywhere close to 30mm in diameter.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but can the Fanta bat tops fit onto JLF shafts? Perhaps with the bat top adapter? I like the height and total “grip” surface area that you get with a bat-top, but I like the diameter of the ball top. If the Fanta bat top fit, that would be a great melding of both worlds!

Thanks in advance.