Old unnecessary thread

I sent you a PM regarding an InPin converter for a Hori stick to 01007, you were highly reccomended and I need me some SF4 action :slight_smile: Thanks in advance.

Just got my buttons in the mail today laugh, it didnā€™t even take a week from korea to canada! Thanks a lot.

Hey laugh,
I ordered an in pin from you a while back, but I am in need of another. I know your gone so it might be a while, but can you send me a quote for one in pin shipped to Canada, T7Z 1A1? Thanks

Can Somebody who got it tell me who delivered the package? Like UPS or USPS?

itemsā€¦

Hi Laugh,

Iā€™ve received my Saulabi 4K, and I would like to mod the stock stick and buttons using your tutorial ā€œSaulabi modding Tutorialā€ā€¦ but I have the following questions:

1.- Can I use the Crown CWL305 instead the Taeyoung Fanta stick you used in the tutorial???

2.- Do you have Taeyoung Fanta stick in black or red??

3.- Wich shipping options do you use?? Can you use Fedex??

Please calculate the cost (with the shipment to Mexico, zip code 54130) of the following list:

Quantity Description

1 Taeyoung Fanta stick
1 Crown CWL305 stick
15 Crown 203A snap-in buttons (7 in red and 8 in black)

Regards

How do i order from you??? i would like to purchase 6 dark hai button and 2 plugs.

usps delivered mine

:u: thx, but still no InPin :sad:

pm sent laugh

Inpin

Hello Laugh. I tried to sent you a pm but I was denied because I have under 5 posts. I signed up not intending to post, just lurk mainly. If you have any converters left I am interested in one or two depending on the price.

What would the shipping cost be to Houston, Tx 77039. How does this process go? Do you have another way that I may contact you? Thanks a bunch, Joe.

I sent laugh a pm about the converter, no response yet hopefully heā€™s just busy, hoping to get one before EVO since I have no ps3 stick but i do have a ps2 stick.

I e-mailed him earlier this week, he said he was in France for a week or so. Heā€™ll be back soon enough.

Hey laugh,i got my order this past thursday and i love it,you are AWESOME.It was great to do business with you and iā€™ll order some more parts soon,thanks a lot.

Here are some pics of my mod and the parts:

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/chailstorm/SE%20stick%20mod/DSCN0930.jpg

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/chailstorm/SE%20stick%20mod/DSCN0935.jpg

Laugh, I got my package a little while ago. Took 2 weeks and 1 day. You sent me 30mm buttons instead of 24mm. Itā€™s OK though, I put in an order with Akihabara for a bunch of other stuff. Iā€™m still pretty happy cause I got in again before you raised your prices.

PMā€™d

hey PM me asap when u get back laugh
cheers bro =)

Got everything I ordered! I am a happy customer. It was only like a week from Korea to NJ so it was pretty quick. Laugh, you are a fine merchant!

bumpā€¦ im still using the buttons i got from laughā€¦

welcome back laugh =)=)

i have a question, I have a pelican ps2 real arcade stick, i was wondering if this converter will be lagless? thanks.