Shipping to Chile.
Thanks!

(Sorry, your PM Inbox is full)

Hi Laugh,
I am interested in:

1 x Sanwa JLF-TP-8Y-SK (Dark Hai) = $23
8 x Sanwa OBSF-30 (Dark Hai) = $2.50
2 x Sanwa OBSM-30 button plugs (black) = $1 each

I pm’d you but I just saw that someone said your inbox was full. I didn’t get a notification that it was.

Hi Ryan, payment has been sent. Your PM box is full =)

Hey laugh,
I never got a reply for my last PM and I guess your inbox is full. Update me on the payment details so we can do this. :smiley:

I no longer need the jlfs, found some locally. Still need the buttons though
how much for 6 yellow 24mm, plus two dark hai ball tops
if you have them, shipped to 89032. Paypal is fine for payment with me.

ps sorry it took so long to respond, needed 5 posts before i could reply to you.

Hey Laugh, sorry to bother!

I missed out on the bulk of converters being sent to Vegas, as advertised in our thread. I need one, anyway I can buy one with some quick shipping?

Ken is a cool guy as well.

Got the converter in under a week. Thanks, once again. :slight_smile:

Hi laugh,

I’m interested in ordering 1 - Sanwa JLF-TP-8Y-SK (Dark Hai). Do you ship in Canada? I’m located on Burnaby, BC Canada. Postal Code V5H 4M2.

Let me know how much the price including the shipping fee.

Hi,
Would like to know how much postage would be for one inPin Play converter to Perth, Western Australia (Post Code: 6066).

Thanks,
vapordrops

Hi, Im here but I have some experience on arcade panels construction. I would like to buy you a sanwa jlf joystick and 10 buttons but first I have to ask some questions.
1.- Do you make international shipments? Im in Mexico zip code 14330 i think…
2.- Do you sell sanwa buttons with nut instead of snap in?
3.- Do you sell the jlf variation that has open terminals instead of a pcb?
4.- What payment methods do you accept? And how much would the shipment cost.

Thanks for your time.

Laugh,

Just wanted to say thanks for everything. I got the inPin in something like 5 days and it works great. My wife is even happy because it works with my old DDR pad on the PS3 which is crazy since I couldn’t find any converters that worked right on the 80 gig. Thanks again!

Are korean parts also top quality? Why would anyone choose them over sanwa or seimitsu? (not acting negatively towards the korean parts) But just wanting to know what makes them acceptable over japanese parts.

Got my inpin today (Sunnyvale, CA). Arrived in about 1 week. Works great. Thanks!

Payment sent. Thanks again!

laugh, please check your PMs. Thanks!

Hi Laugh, Are you selling the Saulabi 4k sticks already modded?

Hey, I’m interested in:

1x JLF-TP-8Y-SK (Dark Hai)
8x OBSF-30 Sanwa buttons

How much will shipping be?

oops forgot location: Houston, TX

Thanks Laugh, unfortunately i can’t pm you back until i’ve posted more than 5 times so sorry if this is annoying…

and again!

and again…