OJ reportedly going to confess!?

fuhrman fucked up. It’s just that simple. This was an open and shut case but that racist douchebag ruined not only the case but also his career simply because he was a blatant racist who couldn’t even pretend to be impartial.

lol I remember when I was in 4th grade and my teacher stopped the middle of our assignment to see the verdict. There was a collective silence in the entire hallway as every other classroom was doing the same. So much ruckus in the aftermath and I seized the opportunity to play Number Munchers and eat candy.

[media=youtube]umUXVRU_neM[/media]

One of my favorite MadTV sketches! :rofl::clapdos:

Didn’t bother reading any post but damn…

Ok so i made like $300+ dollars in highschool, i bet a bunch white people that he will be found not guilty…Hopefully they dont come back asking for their money…

Leading to the lesser known defense motto, “If you don’t acquit you must get bricked.”

Nicole’s boy toy had it coming anyway. How do you look at OJ Simpson and not realize that he’s genuinely, gnaw-on-his-own-feet crazy? What part of your brain rationalizes that it’s okay to fuck with his shit? I wouldn’t even steal his paper, much less his wife. That’s much crazy negro-ese for, “Excuse me sir. Would it trouble you much to insert your blade in my person multiple times in rapid succession? No trouble? Jolly good!”

You do know he still gets his NFL pension. He ain’t broke but he’s just getting by.

LOL, same thing happened to me. I’d get home for school and try to find my cartoons and that court case would come on. I don’t remember Nickelodeon playing anything good in the early afternoon aside from really bad cartoon re-runs.

The district attorney rushed and scheduled the trial around his re-election campaign, instead of assembling a prosecution that wouldn’t get outclassed by very well-known ace defense lawyers. The civil suit was cut-and-dry and professionally handled, not necessarily because of lessons learned from the criminal trial.

Aren’t civil suits usually cut and dry anyways?

Less burden of proof in a civil suit, and OJ exhausted his money from the criminal case. Still it was a fair fight. It’s not like nobody at the DA knew of Shapiro, Bailey, Cochran, even Kardashian (who was retired before the trial iirc).

Nah, sports stars are forever getting caught with hookers, starting fights, drugs, guns in clubs, and very, very little comes out of it. As long as they are still playing, now when you are not playing… then you go broke on a lawyer.

I"ve never heard anybody put that in such a way. Nicely done, sir.

That guy had a KOF lawyer style team, lmao

White people never gave a fuck about them.
White people LOVED OJ, even during a time that was only a few years removed from MLK being shot. That’s pretty significant.

He is broke. He owes a ton of money. Take total debt + interest that must be paid and then look at total worth plus income game, fucker has been in the negatives for a long ass time. That’s how most people get in trouble, when the cash you are pulling in that you can use to pay off the interest is equal to or less than the interest, you’re fucked.

Hard core right wing conservatives loved Snipes for his crime, tax evasion. Thing is, the man will get you for tax evasion. I’ve had to deal with the IRS, assholes.

Don’t pull the race card, it belittles everyone elses intelligence, as well as your own integrity.

The case was always more about the celebrity standard than the idea of a glamorized court case than it was a racial issue.

That’s true. Fuck with the IRS, and it doesn’t matter who loves you, your life is going to turn into shit.

I guess this information is all wrong then

Whoa… what race card guy?? Never said anything about race. You may want to actually re-read my post. Also you may want to understand what was actually going on in LA at the time. So please don’t come in here trying to point my common knowledge that even people from LA were speaking of during the time. Nice try though… very nice.

Meh, I was mostly bummed about the whole thing from the getgo 'cause I wept for the future of The Naked Gun.

You know honestly if the Goldman’s weren’t being such douche’s about the situation, they would’ve let OJ keep the money he was making off the All Pro 2k8 so he wouldn’t be broke.