OJ reportedly going to confess!?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2006908/OJ-Simpson-confessed-Nicole-Brown-murder-Oprah-TV-interview-planned.html

Has O.J. Simpson confessed murder to Oprah? Huge TV interview planned in which convict ‘will admit he killed Nicole in self-defence as she pulled a knife on him’

O.J Simpson has confessed to Oprah Winfrey that he murdered his former wife, it has been reported.

The talk show host made headlines recently saying that one of her regrets was never having got the shamed former sportsman to confess to the killing.

And it appears her wish may well have come true with reports Simpson has already told one of her producers in an interview from jail that he knifed ex-wife Nicole in self-defence - a confession he will now repeat to the talk show queen during a spectacular televised sit down interview.

So while I’m posting this with some pretty massive reservations, if this is true it’s gonna be nuts.

Please note “the daily mail” and “appears, reports” etc.

What do you guys think? if this is true, it’s gonna cause a huge shitstorm.

btw i never once doubted OJ did it, he acted hella suspicious and his story was for idiots to believe in. so even if this story turns out to be fake, i still think Orenthal murdered some people

we (black community) already knew this… the ONLY reason he got off was to avoid a burning down of LA… simple.

ohh dont do it oj. i dont need white people crippin walkin in the street like they found out they werent the father on maury. dont do it!

Why the hell would he bother at this point? Everyone knows he did it, going on fucking Oprah of all places to tell people shit they already know and landing yourself in hot water seems like a bad idea.

White folks won’t care either really. They got him now on something so frivolous… oh an they took damn near all his money the moment he was acquitted. This is only to help Oprah push her new shyt…

yeah it is weird oprah is after his ass like that.

but really, self defense? REALLY? THAT WAS THE BEST YOU COULD COME UP WITH?

Maybe Oprah should give him an incentive to do so, like a “you share, I share” thing and finally come out of the closet with Gail.

That or OJ should try to escape from the set, that’d be cool.

oprah will be a great help to him wont she ?

this is bullshit. they got my nigga oj locked up and now they’re trying to coerce him and shit. real niggas know that he didn’t do it!

na, “if the glove dont fit you must acquit” was the best and it worked

but now hes gotta try to make a dime off the second best

I still think that “if it doesn’t fit you must acquit” was sound reasoning.

that probably wasn’t his idea tho

what does acquit mean?

Chewbacca defense son.

If any possible loopholes to double jeopardy exist whatsoever, we’re about to find out.

I stil lremember that shit, we were in middle school and the PE teacher was like OJ got off, and all of us were happy and shit like he was OUR Uncle. By high school I was saying “that ninjas guilty”.

• :bluu:

Bullshit

I might be the only person that thinks Kato did it.

but they did prov it was oj who did it ? didnt they ?

Wow, he musta got bored in jail or something. Didn’t he already write a book about killing her anyway? Hypothetically killing her, that is.