Official NEW Alternate Costume Thread

How’d you get them…the stores not updated yet. I just checked.

It shows up for me? probably a region diff?

No, the costumes were already on the disk. They would have to make everyone dl them. Same with DLC characters, but it still could happen.

sakura alt2 now my favourite with her.
she looks older like a PE teacher instead of a schoolgirl.

chunli’s isnt as bad ‘in person’ as it looked in screens.
viper - cool but the thigh ruffles look weird.
rose - meh
cammy - cool

Sigh, 1 more week for Ibuki’s.

Cowboy ken is !@#%ing awesome.

Can’t wait for July though, gonna wait to buy the big pack since it’ll be way cheaper… and I really want to use Balrog, Vega, Cammy, Ibuki’s… and a lot of the other alt 2s o_o

it’ll be a whole $5 cheaper.

QFT, that outfit is epic, and anyone who doesn’t like it probably hates America.

On another note, I was blown away by Sakura’s Alt 2, it was a lot better than I expected it to be.

Red Dead Redempken

They can do it. It’d be real easy. All they’d have to do is patch/update the game with new costume data, which data-size wise would be small, and use the same DLC unlocking thing.

Real disappointed in Sakura’s new alt. Just another boring schoolgirl outfit. Why couldn’t Capcom have done something for her as orginal or off the wall as Cowboy Ken, Mecha Zangief, Cyber Bison, or Dictator Cammy? Hell, I’d take her appearance in her Super ending as an alt too.

That’s basically what the did, its not the exact same outfit, but she’s not a school girl anymore. If you look closely you’ll see the stopwatch and whistle hanging down. The gym teacher outfit is a sentimental favorite for us Sakura fans, as it shows Sakura finally grown up.

Oops

Got some hot new costumes for the ladies!

http://www.dasreviews.com/das-game-news/super-street-fighter-4-dlc-femme-fatales-costume-pack/

Rose’s and Viper’s are Epic, I wish Viper’s hair was open or changed in her 2nd alt but whatever.

The other 3 are plain whack, well Cammy’s is passable to an extent but it still sucks.

Though I realise it is unlikely from Gandara’s point that the devs were clear 1 character = +1 costume, they could still release a patch with the character models inside, like they do with LBP, in which you can play with people who have bought costumes you havent.

here’s hoping they will continue producing for this game, I read somewhere this was going to be the last iteration for a while.

Kind of stupid how they don’t just let you pick 5 of your choice, 1 pack of

Balrog, Vega, Akuma, Cammy, Fei Long

Would be the set I want.

No its Brokeback Hadouken :stuck_out_tongue:

Guiles is amazing :open_mouth:

[media=youtube]kgr2DqIy570#t=5m25s[/media]
Color 10 is best IMO

Is that just a guess? I haven’t seen the listed price for all characters anywhere.

There are 7 packs at $4/320MS points a pop. So getting all 35 characters for 1000 MS points is quite the savings.

what do people think of ibuki’s alternative costume invisible mask grab? and stiff clothes too, so i’ve heard.

Ibuki looks super clumsy, in my opinion, especially the mask grab. But I think she looks overall pretty poorly made with that outfit imo.
Can’t wait for Mecha-Bison and Balrog, they are both amazing.
Too bad they didn’t give seth the BUSINESSMAN SUIT. Fuck that srsly lol