Official NEW Alternate Costume Thread

I cant wait to get Blanka’s new alternate outfit i have played a few people online that already have it and it looks badass

Akumas alt 2 makes me want to play that character.

I love them all

I don’t like Dan’s new outfit but all the others are cool

I bought a PS3 SSF4 but have not used the costume code given to me by pre-ordering from AMAZON. Its the Super Classic Combo pack which includes costumes for Dhalsim, Fei Long, Blanka, Guile, and Gen! Please look at the link for a sneak peak of what you can have! Please be aware that these costumes are NOT available until June 29th 2010 for the rest of the public!

If you have a costume code for xbox 360 and want to trade, please contact me @ 281.948.8968 ~ Tuan

http://cgi.ebay.com/SSF4-Alternate-Super-Classic-Costume-Pack-PS3-/150444651652?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item2307333484

Seems no one has broached this idea - when do you think we can expect the newcomers’ Alternate Costume 2 ? would seem unbalanced to have half with 3 costumes and half with 2.

I was also thinking of getting Ibuki’s alt, but its boring, and so now I’m hoping for something really cool not yet announced.

Sorry if this is old.

I swear Guiles new alt (blue) looks like his Movie costume, Jean Claude
and Bisons new alt looks like his Movie costume too??

Chances are low at best that we’ll see Newcomers Alt 2. The devs were quite clear that every character was getting one new alt costume which meant the newcomers would only have a total of two. Anything beyond that is, at this point, purely speculation. No word from Capcom. But, buy those alt costumes and speak with your money - if they’re popular enough maybe Capcom will release more!

I don’t see it. Bison’s alt is, like, a cybernetic half-robot “costume,” and word is that he actually makes metallic sounds when moving and such. And Guile’s… I dunno, I don’t see the Van Damme resemblance. =/

I’ve got a Brawler Pack code for Vanilla that I never used (includes Elf, Abel, Honda, Rufus and Zangief), sooooo if anyone wants to trade for a super classic pack get at me!

Is it really bad that I got distracted while playing an Akuma with his first alternate?

Had a total Donovan Baine thing going on.

since the vanilla characters have 2, do the new characters get 2 costumes too?

no. Perhaps when arcade release comes out if they’re feeling motivated.

All-in-one pack is still on for July 27th right?

You guys should wait because they’re cheating you otherwise

Ugly ass alts

Chuns color 10 alt 2 is pretty horrible…

I love Dan’s Alt 2; especially when you do the ass-slap taunt and his little skirt flies up. Amazing.
Can’t wait for Rufus’ new one either; looks far superiour to his lazy Alt 1, plus I like the chinese zombie thing.

That’s Brokeback Mountain Ken.

Is this every alt in one package? Any idea on the price??

1000 MS points.

Just got the Super Femme pack for chun/viper/sakura/rose/cammy

made a vid.

[media=youtube]sFd6qQ2oskg[/media]