Official 2012-2013 NHL Thread: Canucks SWEPT. Nothing else matters

Got to see Cindy start the flopping already, those hatin refs yelled at him for it though :frowning:

New season means new videos of goalies getting mad about goals.

got damn, what’s going on with my leafs? This better not be a quick flash in the pan. They’re actually outskating other teams. And scoring. and fucking WINNING.

Meanwhile LA and Philly are licking filthy balls.

My buddy uses him in NHL on 360 all the time. We do custom teams, and his first two picks are always Gretzky and Crosby. And I always let him know about those my favourite two penalties:
2 minutes for hitting Crosby
2 minutes for being Crosby

Way to jinx it.

lol this thread only has one page.

@odin I blame you.

Leafs in the playoffs baby, first time in almost a fucking decade. I still remember that fucking Roenick goal like it was yesterday.

I am hoping we play the Habs first round. So we can run through them like the chumps that they are.

Detroit somehow made it. Basically had to win fourgames straight to do so. Improbable the way they played this season. But i shall take it.

hahaha I should be blamed.
But I just post on HF. At least I won’t have to wait 3 days for a hockey related response.

GO SHARKS GO

Very disappointing indeed. Either Boston Strong… or stupid.

SHARKS sweep the Canucks, riding the GUTLESS series clinching, OT game winning goal, of a GUTLESS player with countless GUTLESS goals during his playoff career.

Is there a riot in Vancouver yet? Live video feed?

Im prepared for the massive Vancouver blow up this summer

Going to the playoffs and not winning a single game is like going to Disneyland and not going on any rides.

I cannot wait to see the circus that is the Canucks this off-season.

They need to genetically engineer a 3rd Sedin. That is their only hope.

GO KINGS GO!

What would that do?

Zero heart x 3 = Still zero heart

So awesome that the Canucks got swept. Couldn’t have gone any better.

Time to blow it up.

Oh yeah, can’t wait to see Nathan “fuckin’” MacKinnon in a Panthers jersey.

WE SECOND ROUND NOW.

GAME SIX BABY

Back to Toronto, where all the stands will be empty while european yuppie fags sit outside smoking cigarettes and drink booze for the first 12 minutes of a period, then finally sit down and never make a sound because they have no fucking idea what hockey even is, while the true fans stand outside in the rain and make REAL noise.

WINGS ADVANCE!

And the tail end to the Toronto game 6 was pretty incredible.

Also, just throwing this in here:

http://www.brobible.com/files/uploads/images/raskfreak.gif

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/blackhawks-fan-goes-labour-during-game-5-waits-170143117.html

Go Leafs Go!