Oaktown In House Street Fighter Action

Whens the nextday we play I’ll be in the south bay this weekend turnies :)!!! Omfg sanwa’s for A3 . Man I surprised at macabe he’s learned to control his anger.

Thanks! What games you guys usually play?

I just started a job in Berkeley and I’m out there most of the time now, I’d be down to play too. mmmm A3. Not a 3s fan though.

were usually playING Alpha 3 and third strike. plus random games. i could bring My dc with marvel people wOULD just need to brings there own stickS /converterS.

I’m playing marvel with a buddy of mine in berkeley tonight after work if anyone wants to play PM me. Will probably just be marvel, maybe some AE.

wsup fellas. After a long ass day of working with this control panel I finally got it done! I wont bore anyone with specifics but suffice to say, putting buttons in a metal control panel sucks! But the results dont.

Gotta go to work tomorrow fellas, but everyone just post up and maybe we can get something together for next weekend. What day is best for everyone? All are welcome and encouraged to come play. My third strike is off right now getting the battery replaced so hopefully I will be reporting back here with good news about that. Last time it died during the procedure so I am really hoping this one is successful. Theres a chance it will be back by the weekend so I will let everyone know for sure. Other than that its alpha time on the 29’ egret! PClan and cableguy; you guys better come through. Let me know when is best for everyone and we’ll square it away.

heres the pics of the CP, come get some…

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/5266/1playervc6.jpg
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9170/2playerkm9.jpg
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/233/12playeruz3.jpg
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/4672/12player2mr1.jpg

good news guys! just got the word that the third strike battery was succesfully swapped. heres to the next 5 years of worry free gaming. I am pretty sure it will be in by weeks ends so whos down for some weekend action? Lemme know.

FYI, anyone out there needing a battery change check out meanbean over on neo-geo.com, he’s definitely the man.

Oh man let me call some peeps. V-Cooooooooody the weekend saturday or sunday you name it no turnies this weekend either.
Need some practice sf state turny on the 18th Haunts is going and so am I how about you?
Do you have to work on saturday(18th)?

Woooooo 3rd strike, Alpha3, and darn near everyother fighting game one would need only to ask!!! Can’t beat that with a stick. :slight_smile:

Its the 11th!! :slight_smile:

if its the 18th Im down, where? SFU? I can most likely make it out for some tourney action, Ive been itching to lose some money. Let me know, if ya’ll want to practice pre tourney let me know and we can do that.

Sorry haunts no new sticks yet, been tied up getting the Egret2 running. Hope you can make it though.

Dem Dem, whenevs man. Just say the word. Friday would be fine but saturday would be ideal.

Anyone else?

Moo… moomoomoo…moo…moomoo…moo (translation: Haunts your right it’s the 11th I switchied my info around)
with the SF state turny this weekend the 18th will be perfect.

Haunts man I’ll see you at SF State on the 11th :smiley: Damn I need to leave the drugs alone.

yeah the tourney is the 11th, then im out of town for a couple weeks. Prolly be next month before I can swing by again.

haunts man hurry back for more practice. NCR will be here in a month. tiger I’ll give you call and we can set something up. it was hella tight how peeps from the bay migrated over to your spot. I’m bringing vodka next time. PS Don’t be afraid to introduce yourself.

I’ll have time this Sunday the 12th Seth. I can probably make it Saturday if need be. Give me a call on my cell if you guys are going to practice some Alpha 3. FYI, I don’t check my PM’s or email on weekends, so it’s all good if you call me up on my cell anytime bro.

Peace.

PM sent.

seth whats up with this friday down for some A3/ 3rd strizzel?

wow this thread is almost extinct>>>>>>> please build up your 3s community so when the master rolls through sfsu isnt the only option<> HIYA

chill out B. Just got back in town from China/ HK, gotta get back on my feet. Youve been threatening to come out for some time man and “represent” but honestly I gotta say I cant see it happening. I know you grew up here but are you afraid to show your face or what? Bring that please. I might even be able to line up a makoto to take that challenge (Haunts?)

On that note, whos down for this weekend? Possibly sunday would be best.

Any and all are welcome. I will try to PM everyone tomorrow and hopefully we can work something out. 3rd strike is going in the candy cabinet next week so say goodbye to american sticks and bulky wood cabinets for ever.

Hope everyone can make it. Laters

you’ll be getting a call from me brother.

oh and 123 not every who plays post on Srk with us. Haunts when is that makoto going to beast again? See everyone at ncr.

right on Dem-Dem, talk to you soon. Haunts, next weekend I will have 3rd strike in a new home with Sanwa sticks and buttons, doing away with the woodies altoegether, so…bring it. Anyone else?