Night of the living bad games- BG4

Sarcasm with angry A3 scrub.

<A Toyota> that is by far the gayest thing I’ve seen on this game (v-chun air pogo stomp combo)
<ChibiChan> youre using all the powerful chars
<ChibiChan> rat
<A Toyota> raT?
<ChibiChan> yeah
<ChibiChan> youre using the CHEESY chars (rose, sodom, guy)
<ChibiChan> so youre a rat
<A Toyota> what?
<ChibiChan> you heard me
<A Toyota> how the fuck is rose cheezy?
<ChibiChan> look at her range
<A Toyota> are you like fuckin slow or something?
<ChibiChan> hitting me from 4 char lenghts away (lies)
<ChibiChan> thats not cheezy?
<A Toyota> you kept jumping in
<ChibiChan> no i didnt
<A Toyota> I was talking about head stomping me across the screen, that’s gay
<ChibiChan> rose is cheesy and you know it (

http://www.god-weapon.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

)
<A Toyota> oh ok stanley **(my name isn’t stanley

http://www.god-weapon.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_mad.gif

)**
<ChibiChan> well what else can i do against the chars you use
<A Toyota> what!!!
<ChibiChan> they are all cheezy
<A Toyota> ok, who isn’t cheezy on the game?
<ChibiChan> sakura
<ChibiChan> birdie
<A Toyota> don’t you dare say chun li isn’t cheezy cause you need your fuck liittle brain examined
<ChibiChan> chun isnt cheesy (

http://www.god-weapon.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif

)
<A Toyota> cheezy isn’t the character, but how you play them and you are cheezy with chun li
<ChibiChan> no im not
<A Toyota> and if I were cheezy you would have lost, but I am not worm
<ChibiChan> and rose is cheezy
<A Toyota> LOL
<ChibiChan> you were doing cheezy stuff like her super
<A Toyota> wow, 12 year olds say the damnest things sometimes
<ChibiChan> its impossible to get away form
<ChibiChan> ha
<A Toyota> LOL
<ChibiChan> youre just a loser
<ChibiChan> the only way you can win is with rose and other cheezy
<ChibiChan> chars
<A Toyota> cause I’m not cheezy?
<A Toyota> LOL
<ChibiChan> keep picking rose
<ChibiChan> and using her overpowered super
<A Toyota> so if I don’t pick your characters I’m a loser
<ChibiChan> that takes 70% of your health (no it doesn’t)
<A Toyota> wow, call me a loser, but you are pathetic with your stupid insight on this game
<ChibiChan> no im better than you
<ChibiChan> because i know how to beat your RAT TACTICS
<ChibiChan> another cheezy char
<ChibiChan> honda
<A Toyota> oh fuck you. to you no one isn’t cheezy on this game you fuckin stupid faggot. why don’ you have
<A Toyota> your boyfriend stick his dick back in your mouth to shut you up
<ChibiChan> you picked HONDA
<ChibiChan> all he has to do is headbutt to win (got two near perfects against his honda)
<ChibiChan> RAT TACTIC!
<A Toyota> fuck you and your RAT Tactic. that sounds sooooooo fuckin gay
<ChibiChan> keep using your chesy tactics
<ChibiChan> well it compliments how you play and use cheating chars
<A Toyota> go back to sucking dick. you’re better at it you fuckin ass
<ChibiChan> hmph immature little boy
<ChibiChan> whos your next pick?
<A Toyota> oh ok, look who’s talking
<A Toyota> RAT TACTIC…LOL
<ChibiChan> yep
<ChibiChan> honda headbutts all you know
<A Toyota> that sound like a 3 year old term
<A Toyota> OMG, you are sooo far gone its bad
<ChibiChan> sodom…
<ChibiChan> cheezy super he has
<A Toyota> and that’s not cheezy. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
<ChibiChan> all you do is spam sword dash
<A Toyota> you just fireballed me to death you cheese fuckin dick sucker
<ChibiChan> i had to
<ChibiChan> you would just use your overpowered super
<A Toyota> oh ok, so you see a therapist then?
<ChibiChan> maybe you should go read a gamefaq and learn some
<ChibiChan> legit chars and moves
<A Toyota> you know what I am gonna do your mom like extra hard tonight just for the stupid shit that comes outta your mouth
<A Toyota> fuckin faggot
<ChibiChan> youre just mad because your rat tactics dont work on me
<ChibiChan> little boy
<A Toyota> do does your mom know you are this gay?
<A Toyota> atleast I am not a little faggot
<ChibiChan> go rat tactics
<ChibiChan> pick rose with her overpowered super
<ChibiChan> gogogo!
<A Toyota> so is this what you do. play against someone and say everything they do is cheezy, even though they are not
<ChibiChan> well you are picking cheezy chars
<ChibiChan> just pointing that out
<A Toyota> does anyone ever pick rose on this game…no! I picked her because no one does you fuckin stupid jackoff
<ChibiChan> thats because everyone knows how cheap she is (rose is not cheap)
<ChibiChan> and how overpowered her super is on xism
<A Toyota> she is the worst rated character in the game oh wait you are stupid so you wouldn’t understand
<ChibiChan> no youre too stupid to win with your rat tactics
<A Toyota> I didn’t win you fuckin idiot asshole. I can’t beat your cheeziness. oh queeny
<ChibiChan> im not the one being cheezy
<ChibiChan> its you its just i know how to get around it
<A Toyota> GOD fucked up bad making your stupid ass. I hope he solves the problem soon
<A Toyota> watch for lighting you stupid gimp fuckup. so do your parents like you living in their basement smoking weed
<ChibiChan> wow youre such a little boy
<A Toyota> the only way you would make sense to anyone is if they were high you stupid FUCK
<A Toyota> how old are you BIG BOY???
<ChibiChan> cheezy player
<ChibiChan> im a girl little boy
<A Toyota> that explains it
<ChibiChan> explains why im better than you?
<A Toyota> now I understand
<A Toyota> GO FINGER YOURSELF YOU FUCKIN CHEEZY CUNT!

Got halfway down… then my head hurt… fuck that.

i guess he got salty he lost to a girl and couldnt do anything about it :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m pretty sure he got salty because she egged him on.

bgs TheWarlock for playing X-Chun in the first place, beating me one game only I fucked up VC’s and everything, then reseting and dropping in the second game when I had stunned him and was about to win.

then said:

[9:26:02 AM] TheWarlock: fucking turtling nonsense

right…

BGs to Roloto and Mastem. I guess I should say GGs - I enjoy beating someone to the point of actually tasting their frustration :rofl:

After reading that A3 chat, I’m tempted to make a girly sounding handle for 2df. Watch the egos crumble!!

Danomighty is a complete fucktard, I destroy him three times straight with Adon, and all he’s doing is holding back and randomly doing Blanka’s roll attack, after which I mention he should try something else he replies. “lul u suck dick ***” which took me literally four minutes to actually understand what he meant. (as in did he mean I suck, and then call me a ***, or did he say I suck dick like a ***?..still not sure)

BGs to everyone who beat me. i let you guys win.
also i was playing with my hands switched. thats why you win.
THAT
IS
WHY
YOU
WIN.

Wow, my first time posting in a BGs thread.

BGs jamba64. He had a really good Akuma, but I wish he wasn’t a prick about it. I was playing Ken and I taunted for extra damage (only once or twice max) and I guess he took it personal, because EVERY KO after that, he would taunt. I didn’t really care about it, so I keep playing casually, not trying too hard. But I could tell this guy really wanted to “show me” and make a point, so he rushed down as hard as he could (and he wasn’t bad at it) and continued taunting. But shit. Then there’s a random lag spike, so he decides to quit while he’s ahead. So he says “don’t taunt when you can’t back it up, later noob,” and drops.

Noob? Dude needs to grow up.

i just had a weird set with dyne.

we started off going back and forth like 2 matches, ended up it was me yun and him ibuki. i beat him a couple times, he beats me and says he needs to go after a couple more matches, then i beat him those couple times. i ask “was that 2?” he says “1 more”. i think i beat him. then he starts talking about yun and SAIII, how the same juggles work on everyone, compared to only certain juggles working for other chars (dudley low roundhouse in corner for example). i humor him and ask him what he means, since, well, juggling is the whole point of genei jin. he says maybe he will learn yun. so then he starts playing the cpu with yun, he asks what yun’s combo strings are so i tell him. so then i play against him, yun vs yun, going back and forth on the wins. fuck this is getting way too long.

basically we end up doing ken vs ken and i beat him a bunch of times, although he has a few wins too. he taunts a few times, after his wins. whatever, i shrug it off. then he complains about the matches turning into throw fests. that was weird cuz he was throwing me a lot. so i was just throwing him in return (plus he was wake up parrying a lot). again, whatever. for the last match, he picks alex (which i thought was funny cuz he’s a grapple char). he wins that one, and i’m like ahhh, ggs dude. then he says “don’t be a dick now”. inside i’m like “wtf??” but i just say “meeee?” then he says “most of your wins were with yun :P” or something, at which point i say “wtf” out loud. and then he signs off. so bizarre. the whole time i said nothing that was offensive, i didn’t counter taunt, i even helped him out with his yun. ugh.

LOL

Great story.

I’m sensing a bit of false information about Dyne in these posts, I’m by far a more infamous asshole than he is; and never had any issues with him; he DOES have a good 12, but almost never uses him online, since he was concentrating on Ibuki.

BTW Brit, anyone using that phone thing, is full of shit; whether they are telling the truth or not, cause using your same logic you just handicapped yourself and it shouldn’t be mentioned; in wins or losses. (But that’s my opinion, and should be taken very lightly)

Wuziq maybe you took him alittle too seriously? He does like to joke around a bit.

Anyways; before people take this post too seriously;
BGs to some joker in A3 that spent most of the time mocking me, cause I was trying to learn Karin AND V-ism at the same time (messy results, but a lot of fun), forgot his name though…meh, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!..though you probably don’t post here

no he doesnt he just jumps around doing attacks and when he comes in and whiffs a jump in he grabs…he doesnt put pressure as the other good 12 players ive seen and the last good one i played was yeah dood and yea Dyne does use 12 online he’s done so in a couple of my tournaments

Dyne isnt that good of a player let alone a good 12 player at that

Dyne is a deluded scrub. His Dudley consisted of about a million random FP MGBs even after you punish it for the 39204th time. I tried to give him some advice before because he was getting frustrated, and he got all butthurt, saying his playstyle is fine. All he does with anyone is jump around a whole lot and toss out random supers/reversals on occasion. He started talking about tiers and lag when I kept telling him he’s killing himself by doing so much punishable shit.

He never shuts up in chat either. Constantly spouting misinformation.

“Isn’t that good” is giving him far too much credit. Dude is a scrub who likes to talk and nothing else.

I’ve played Dyne a couple times and he really *never *does shutup in chat - seems like he always has something snide to say, mostly complaining about tiers, about using 12 (he’s used him against me several times, ineffectively), and about trying to parry everything. I thought it was an isolated incident and ignored it (and I never really post BGs), but from what I read here, it’s just what he does. (Probably makes him feel good.) So for those interested, I would just avoid him.

My buddy played Dyne and said “he knows how to abuse online shit, so his 12 > my Q, but if I use akuma, i get double perfects… whatever”

Dear lord, people calm down this isn’t a crucify Dyne moment!

Enter in the Scrub Defense Force.

He was flat out lying about how he beat me in the chat, which wasn’t true. Saying he beat my Ken with his 12, which we never played and he lost 3 out 4 matches to. Why should I let the fly? And ontop of that he won’t play to prove it.

Also, how is playing 12 the same logic as being on the phone. It’s amazing how oblivious you are to how you’re a walking bad game, and terrible player.

They are both self-inflicted handicaps.
Losing and saying it’s because you’re on the phone is stupid. Just like losing and saying it’s ONLY because you’re a low tier is stupid.

Winning and boasting that you’re on the phone, is arrogant, and stupid. Boasting after winning with a low tier character, is again arrogant, and stupid.

There’s the logic; it’s amazing how some people need to be spoon fed.

I never said he didn’t do anything that was being said, I simply stated that I never had an issue with him talking, or lying; and then attempted to stop the apparent witch burning mob that was forming.

Characters are in the game, not an outside influence like a phone. Yeah, you’re definitely a horrible player.

Also I never talk up my wins, cause I actually win. It’s another day of fun. He was lying about winning in chat, talking himself up. And I can find posts with you posting pictures of your pathetic victories. Then saying “GGs” even Golden Lion got you for it.

You saying I’m full of shit, and comparing 12 to a phone, is typical of a scrub. You get a BG’s from me and I didnt even play you.