NGC 2 Results. Top 5

Hey, ask ANYONE. Did I have time to play casuals?? Ask anybody, Was there time for me to play casuals? The answer is no. You don’t know how a tourney goes. I was busy the whole time and even the match I played with you was squeezed in my tight ass schedule since the people I needed weren’t there.

As for the Kingston vs Jasmine thing. I can show you the bracket, why accuse me of putting him against her after he won a game. The bracket CLEARLY showed that the loser would go where and whatnot, you think I made this up as I went along? If I did, I’d hold greater tourneys than the almighty tourney-god Phi himself.

Seriously, I dont understand why you still hate me, I dont even call you “scrub” or anything anymore. I’m trying to start off clean since I dont even play this game seriously anymore ever since CF took it out, I hafta start practicing for ECCX but damn, stop with all the hate, sure I may be a bit cocky but look at Justin and Soo Mighty, Soo Mighty is cocky as hell and Justin is friends with him.

Its up to you, continue hating me for whatever reason (since I still dunno why you hate me) or start off clean. I haven’t done anything to upset you recently. Putting you against Kevin?? Thats a matchup generated by computer program. I floated people because some people were in the same area grouped in the same bracket and I moved top players to opposite sides of brackets but thats it, ya I rigged my bracket a bit but the Kingston matchup was purely computer generated.

You wanna scream at me, hate me, don’t even talk to me, but I just want a thanks for running this tourney. Last year at ECC9, I didn’t get to say thanks to Phi cuz I didn’t see him after the MVC2 finals ended and I felt bad. Why? because I KNOW its hard to run a tourney, and this was before I ran this one. I did much planning and it took me an hour to draw the bracket. You hafta look at it in my eyes, all these other people here all said “Thanks for a great tourney” Will it hurt your pride so much to say “Thanks for even throwing a CvS2 tourney” since the CvS2 tourney was my idea. TFGM only had T5 and the puzzle games in mind. To not say thanks is a truly bad showing of sportsmanship.

Again, its up to you. I have nothing more to say. Continue to hate me or whatever, its truly up to you.

::Edit:: Nestor, I’ll rep K Rock with Omar at the ECC. My Rock isn’t OCV material but its decent. I would’ve played him in casuals but no time.

Please hold another CvS2 tourney like this. This was too good.

;D

Monthlies?
Bimonthlies?

I would be more than happy to hold more tourneys for CvS2 or 3S. I’ll leave MvC2 to the Syndicate. But I hafta wait for Empire to hold a tourney as well since I dont have the funds to rent out that area of Neutral Grounds.

damnit, henry had better stick cvs2 back to cf, I refuse to give PA 75 cents for gay controls, max speed and damage =/

K Rugal c lk x3 -> level 3 = 95%-100% combo on even ratios there =/

ok fine you want thanks? I’ll give you the props for that. I’ll admit that I did have a great time at this tournament and that you should probably keep it up. Wanna start off fresh? Fine by me.

pics???

Justin, we must play T5 sometime. Sanford, good job on getting 2nd.

lol @ bowserlk

its not at max speed and damage. it is in a slight angle but it could be worse. sanford goes there so ask him if its that bad

No it’s not at max speed or damage. The buttons are slightly diagonal, but that’s it really. Every once in a blue moon the buttons do conk out, otherwise they’re fine.

;p

Those diagonals throw me off, i cant even play on that garbage ass cabinet. plus its 75 cents. How do they RAISE the price of the games there? Meh.

BRING CVS2 BACK TO CFFFFFF

shinneosnake >> Are you the guy that beat me with A-bison, roll, activate, slide, against my K-Cammy in the third match?

I roll activate…could have been me :rofl:
(cant remember)

SSSSSSSSSSNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKE! IS A BEAST NUFF SAID!

AIIIIIGHT 50 cent in da house :smokin:
Yo might be going again next sat you should go !

shinneosnake:
how does NG work ?? Like if we were to rent one of their TV or something ??

Zaelar: Nah, I play K groove almost exclusively. I was the chinese guy running the tourney and I didn’t play you. Sorry for making you quit all those MBR games for the tourney.

Man, the diagonal buttons are so gay. I had this guy set up for a Crossup super perfectly. I hit what I think is Fierce. RH comes out, the guy reacts by supering me. GGPO. I was like OMG, PA is done. And whats with the sticks, theyre so loose I can hardly small jump.

the SNAAAAKE: If you borrow 1 TV, its like $3 an hour or something. If you wanna hold a tourney and rent out all that space, it’ll cost a hell lot more (which means I can’t run tourneys every month, I hafta wait for Empire to run one and I’ll collaborate with them)

SNAAAAKE >> I challenge you to 2/3 $5 at ngc 3.

ShinNeo >> I was doing horrible in MBR anyway :x Good job running the tournament.

allright you are on 3/5 ! :nunchuck:

I think I’m the guy who beat you with the random activate into the slide. By the way, it wasnt completely random. I planned to slide, crouch jab, and do a quick throw to finish.

!.X stop confuzing me.

I want a rematch!