NGC 2 Results. Top 5

Vote for Pedro

Bah Its kinda hard to play when the stick is on a a chair and the shit is moving everywhere.However,I was doing ok with other random people.Catching you with ANY customs seems near impossible cuz you keep roll canceling thorough EVERYTHING wtf !! :mad:

Playing you is fraustrating…both on and offline.Good games though…you were just as I except…mean green money makin machine :rofl:
(how much did you make out of bets anyway ??)

Ok i got this quote from the other thread
"The Hate. Often comes when one is jealous of other’s acomplishments. Funny how you talk all thsi shit but at the tourney you didnt say anything to me. And why the fuck you still posting here, post in the results thread."

Really? What accomplishments would those be? Getting two freebies just to make yourself look nice at 7th? If it’s funny I talk shit, then it must be pretty humorous for you to be. Cuz if I recall correctly, you’re the one that started this and yet you wouldn’t play me. We WERE supposed to settle this at the tournament but SOMEHOW it didn’t happen. I asked you for a match and you didn’t take it seriously. “OMG HAHA I’m RCING WITH roll and a shoulder button because I can’t RC at all!” That’s pretty much what you were doing. That’s the kind of obnoxiousness I’m talking about. Man just admit it. You’re too cocky for your own good…well unless it happens to be Arturo or Justin or w/e. Then you just go suck up. Otherwise, a scrub like me is waaay beneath you so you don’t even need to waste time on me. Psh man I don’t see you playing the actual good players until Arturo. You put me against Kevin so you could eliminate me faster. Then you put Satan against Nick T so you’d eliminate him. Then Kingston actually won a match so you decided to put Omar’s gf against him. Actually I have to give it to you; you’re one sneaky bastard.

Ok now that I FINALLY caught up on rest after having a hectic weekend an being up 30+ hours straight up until last night I can clearly deliberate on the event.

Props to ShinneoSnake for running CVS2 so smoothly. Props and good games to Omar. Even though a sluggish and weary Jeron hit small jump short, Whiff jab, uppercut which would have been game went out against you it was all good man. Were 1 and 1 now!
Props on third!
City of Brass: I didnt get to see you play really but Sanford said you got better which is good! Nice seeing and talking with you man!
GG’s to everyone else I played.

As far as CFJ goes it was nice to see Harlem Hero bring out that DS. Kreymore and Deminion with the shockingly solid patience! With some practice I can see you guys getting really good in this game!
Master Chibi: Thanks a lot for letting us use your PS2 and controller for the even! Definetly appreciated! Your Guile is pretty solid! We didnt get to play eachother but we will at ECC!
Sayid: Stop trying to use 3S tactics in this game! lol
Its all good though cause you can get really good in this game really fast. Urien is top tier.
Arturo was put in the losers bracket by myself. Me and Sanford in the winners finals and we both requested PS2 pads but unfortunetly there were none so I had to play on Arturo’s SVC stick which I hate playing on. (No offense Arturo)
3-2 Sanford was the score. Arturo came back and beat me in losers finals. Then Sanford took it!

Nestor you are not my son anymore i disown you and banish you to never return to Philadelphia again.

i was so tired my friend :sad: thats why i was losing to scrubs … runs away :encore:

Gee thanks.

:rolleyes:

This tourney was a great turnout.
You guys can expect more in the near future. :tup:

GGs everyone… nice to hang out with ya’ll.

Yea Snake them chairs slid my stick around like astroglide.

I had a great time… and it didn’t end late as hell … woo!!

The only problem I had with it is that I went to McDonalds instead of Subway… that fucked my stomach up on the trainride home lol.

-McFly

Good shit to all the MBR peeps who came out. For those who are wondering MC won his money match with me 2-1.

Man Vic, noone believes how crazy I was with Satsuki in #meltyblood.

:frowning:

MC : post the replays damn you

just to let everyone no i was dat nigga dat looks like 50 cent. yo raging i was saying i don’t play cvs2 but i did good for a person dat doesn’t play dat damn game. p.s. i have a blast can wait to beast on yall in 3rd strike. smoothotk YOUR A BUM!

when’s the next tourny?

wasnt directed at u if u was talking to me? i was losing casual to a bunch of random people u beat me when it counted good shit

How about July third if its on a sunday?

@ SmoothCat:

Oh, sorry about that.

I’d love to play you again though, outside of a tournament.

@ Zaelar:

I’d rather go on a Saturday.

;p

How about July second if its a saturday?

;p

Good tournament everybody. Im glad so many people made it out and there were many impressive matches. I was happy to see that everybody has improved their game. Mad props to Jeron, Smoothcat,Nestor, Sanford, Andy, David( Zangief), and everyone else there. I will work harder on my N groove so I will be more comfortable with it. Im not sure if i will be able to make it out to ECC but if i do i hope i see everyone again. Train hard.

Omar

Dont make me go to NY and drag you to ecc Omar but if you cant make it i guess ill have to use Rock in your honor, hope to see you and jas there again.