Next Smash Bros. Being Made With Namco-Bandai, Apparently

Thought we should have a discussion thread about this.

Here’s the official message.

So, Pac-Man confirmed. Maybe we’ll see some characters from other Namco fighting games as well.

This isn’t the first time Namco collaborated with Nintendo, Link was a special guest character in SoulCalibur 2 for the Gamecube and Mario Kart Arcade GP for arcades featured playable Tamagotchi and Pac-Man characters. Seems they get along really well.

Hopefully this’ll finally be a legit tournament game now and the guys at Namco will be able to keep Sakurai from fucking it up with his mind-numbingly stupid ideas.

So the fuck what…take this shit to the Smash section…

Sounds good. As I thought, Sakurai has realized the backlash from his Brawl design decisions and has the foresight to bring in a team with experience in actual fighting games. Smart man.

One note: NO MORE TRIPPING!!

let’s hope snoop dogg will be a playable in this

March version of me was right!

Sakurai can go fuck himself.

There’s a Smash section?

Keep my level editer in and I’ll have no problems.

Well this sure is interesting. I was never too much of a fan of the Soul Calibur series but maybe the designers will at least be able to step in and tell Sakurai when one of his ideas is blatantly unfun.

Well, time for some more Mario nerfs.

God dammit! Discussion on fighting games goes in Fighting Game Discussi…oh wait.

First buff I want: DK’s donkey punch needs super armor

Well technically this isn’t about a fighting game…

Smash is NOT a fighting game goddamnit, its a party game. Jesus Christ

I already hate this thread

That’s the joke son!

SRK hipsters already getting salty about Smash not even twenty posts in. Damn fellas.

tuna is yummy with BBQ sauce…

YES WE GET IT SMASH ISN’T A FIGHTING GAME LEAVE THIS HOOHAH OUT OF THIS THREAD.

Just talk about it as a normal-ass normal game. Talk about characters or what the Tekken guys could contribute. Just don’t talk about the integrity of past Smash games. This one could be different, we don’t know yet.

Lol SFxT

Of course, Sakurai must be pissed off at the backlash from his Brawl design decisions, just look at the 9.48 million copies Brawl sold…