New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Holy shit this game is rad…

Anyone else pick it up yet?

Just picked it up this morning. How is it and whats the online play like?

R.D.T.U.

I’ll let you know in a few hours. BTW hit me up. They’re trying to suck me into this damned cooking party!

I havent picked up my preorder because im at work till 2:lame: i can tell its nice!!

This game is straight Fire people!!! Get it NOW, if you don’t already have it!

There is no online play.

[quote="Sonichuman, post:6, topic:85460"]

There is no online play.[/QUOTE

Yeah I found out after I open the game. I was hoping some type of 4 player online mode I guess. Lol but all in all it a great game.

R.D.T.U.

All I know is I can’t stand the wonky red case.

Game is great, beat it with two of my buddies earlier today. There’s a lot of challenge playing with two (or three) other people since you can easily get in each others way, but team work can make getting coins and up to hard to reach areas much easier (through throwing each other and jumping on one another!).

Game is a BLAST with friends and a fun game alone as well. Difficulty is pretty meh for me (I went through the game with 50+ lives, no continues, but I’m a Mario player I guess), except for the last world which is decently difficult at times, ESPECIALLY with friends. There are a few stages with lava that will kill you in one hit, and the platforms on said levels are TIIIINY, very difficult to maneuver with friends.

extra stuff

Spoiler

Also if you collect all the coins in a specific world you’ll get access to the extra world stages which I believe are even harder levels ala Super Mario World. Buddies and I were lazy so we missed many coins, haven’t played them yet. I’ll get them on my single-player game

Overall great gave for the individual, and even more fun with friends. Just a word of caution that if you team up with casual gamers try to not leave them in the dust, and do not expect to have fun in world 8 with them.

Game is amazing, it feels like the old NES ones.

I’m loving the Red Case man. It kind of Reminds me of Doom for SNES or Killer instinct that had the Different color Cartridges.

God, I love this game soo much, gonna play some more of it when I get home Tonight. I’m not getting all of the big coins on my first play through. Once I beat the Story, i’ll go back and get them.

I would almost say this game alone is worth picking up a Wii

i just got the game, bout to take it in now, really wished they replaced one of the toads for another character…i mean…two identical toads…come on.

Really, REALLY good game! I got about halfway through after I bought it Sunday. Haven’t had time to play it since due to band practice and work. Can’t wait to get into some multi-player action.

Just got it but only played throught 1-1 so far. This game is sick as hell. Gonna have to give up HDR for a few days lol

this game is too good so far. I like that they give you some professional runs and stuff for collecting star coins.

hi

Glad to come this forum.Hope you all have good days

Pretty good game. I rented the game but will more than likely buy it soon. I cheated and used the warp cannons in Level 1 and Level 5 to warp to level 8 [Plus I keep going back to Level 1 to go through the mid boss castle so i can save and stock up in all the toad houses]

Picked this game up this morning. I love it. I’m at the end of world 4. I love the propeller and the penguin suit.

so depending on the people you play this with it’s pretty rage-inducing. I just had to get up and put my controller down. When bitches steal your 1-ups trying to get their power-up and then killing you because of it, I was fucking done. However, he is no longer playing my copy.

rofl. Yeah, you really can’t play the game in a FFA manner or you’re kill each other alot.

I played the game with my sister and her boyfriend. He hit the blue coin switch and went charging after the coins, killing the both of us. Yeah, we should have bubbled, but I’m still not used to the bubble system and I kinda don’t like it.

If you miss a jump or are in a jam, you can just cocoon yourself in a bubble and float to safety. IMO, that takes the fun and intensity outta the multiplayer aspect of the game. Additional players don’t really have to play cautiously as long as no else is dead, dying or in a bubble, and they can sit in the bubble while one player gets through all the traps and obstacles made difficult with mutiple players. Where’s the fun in that? :rolleyes:

Despite my dislikes, the game is still awesome. Gonna buy myself a copy as soon as I get another job.