New Super Mario Bros. Wii

can you play online?

It’s funny because he also claims himself an expert at Mario, and he died more than anyone else.

No, because with online you can’t punch your friends right in the face after they jump on your head, sending you into the lava.

I was going to punch that asshole that killed me. He did it trying to get his stupid propeller hat, there were no enemies, we just got our red coin powerups, and instead of staying in one place to get his he heads over to mine and takes his powerup and mine and fucking kills me. Thank God wiimotes are made of nintendium, I threw that shit down hard

This type of game is sooo bad for my friends and me. We’re going to play it when we’re all back during break, and it’s going to be chaotic. We used to play Four Swords together, and it’s hectic. Throwing each other off cliffs, attacking each other, etc… we’re going to do the same in NSMBW. Unfortunately, there’s no voting system at the end.

Just a word of caution:

If you are a classic Mario player with decent-to-hardcore platforming skills, you will beat this game in a weekend. I LOVED that weekend, especially with friends, but in these economic times I thought it might be relevant to throw that out there before spending $50.

Game is great, multiplayer is great (albeit frustrating), but I completed the entire game (with all Coins + World 9 defeated) in about 6-8 hours. If you’re a Mario fan though, obviously, no-brainer. :slight_smile:

This is very true. I didn’t find the game very hard. It was more frustrating surprises than anything else and even then, it’s easy to get around them once you know about them.

With that said though, the multiplayer is an absolute riot. I purchased the game through EB Games’ deal for a LAN party and everyone was loving it.

Lol the game doesnt seem that bad.I rly want this game so me and bro could play this xD

tbh I think most people decent at games can beat any 2D Mario game in that amount of time.

I want this game hella bad, but the only problem is that there is no online so hopefully this game isn’t repetive once you’ve beat it. :razz:

Kind of reminds me of Little Big Planet, which I both loved and hated because of mulitplayer. “Ok, now we just gotta walk over the… WHY ARE YOU JUMPING ON THE EXPLOSIVE!”

Overall a pretty good game… but the 4 player makes me want to pull my hair out sometimes

This game is New Super Mario Bros. Asshole. Me and friends really tried to play it nice with co-op but within about 30 seconds we discovered grabbing the other guy and throwing him at ghost, goombas, holes, etc. Fun as hell though and I have loved every second of the game.

I really want to add this game to my collection

I recommend it.

In 2 days I did NSMB Wii and NSMB DS 100%… I’m Mario’d the F out.

-McFly

I main Blue Toad in this game and I think it’s a shame you can’t play him (or anyone else but Mario) in single player mode. That and Toadette should replace Yoad (Yellow Toad)

this game was so easy. What kept me from beating it sooner was that I kept desyncing the controller somehow, until i discovered that you CAN play with the nunchuk and with that it was no longer an issue. Was still fun but still easy, NES mario games were more difficult for me, probably because you couldn’t change your momentum when jumping.