Necro for Scrubs, by a Scrub

-fierce hook> b.forward x strong hookxxsa3 is good because stun factor .but sa1 not because the damage reduction and sa2 not work
-b.jab x jab hook>s.jab punchxxsa1 …is corner only do very small damage but some times are useful (if you need this damage etc)…i use b.jab x jab tornado hook>sa1(if i am so far) or b.jab x jab tornado hook>bd.fierce>sa1… you can do more hits o more damage but is chars especific
-b.forward x strong hook xx sa3 is char especific

i only make a fierce tornado hook if opponent are stunned or he make a very big mistake (like a hp shoryuken , or a chun sa2) if he are stunned i use this

-fierce tornado hook>b.forward x ex tornado hook (you can use b.roundhouse vs some chars)
-fierce tornado hook > fierce dempa electricity (not work in all)

if he not are stunned:

-fierce tornado hook>b.forward x strong tornado hook xx sa3

• b.round house>s.strong>sa1/sa3
    –etc

please guys READ MY THREAD if you think this thread are bad stuffs … please post this.
and not fight … :lovin::lovin::lovin::lovin: (no homo)

i went to shibuya kai kan and played a good jap-necro. hella basic ass tricks he did. like this:

far away jump in/dive kick/spiral down moves:
ex over head punch thing (qcb ppp)-
-if blocked/parryed: dash back and regroup or hook combo in on slow chars.
-landed: walk back pick in with bread and butter combo

this may sound dumb, but he actually hit this on 4 different players unsing ken, makoto, akuma, necro(including me):
jab hooks(blocked) wiffed jab hooks b.roundhouse c.lkXXSAIII

really fuckin dumb ass trick, but when necro moves about, you dont think that someone will try it on you. i tryed it twice and landed it once on hugo, that was too easy, but i wouldn’t even think about doing that on a shoto, chun, or the twins, no bueno.

another teaser was this:
sjXXround house dive kick (do this twice) db.fierce (if corner do the corner picks)

that just pissed me off, really bad, i tried to anti air that, wiffed and got stuned in a corner combo of death. i wone the next round, but he just had hella dumb ass tricks that you would never expect some one to pull out.

if you really want to abuse with necro, just learn his distnace and recoils, then you can to some pino like confusion shit. i am about half way there to be using necro as my no.1 char, right now is makoto, but necro just has too much potential and practice time to get at pone status.

Nice tips you got there IParryU - more of those would be greatly appreciated!

Been a while guys, I’m surprised to see this thread actually got noticed :smiley: . Well I’ve been pretty scrubby lately because of school, but I’ll try to get back into it all. But to respond to something that was asked by G. Fox: There’s lots of ways to setup the UOH but I tend to find that Necro’s UOH has a really shitty priority compared to other characters. Some people might disagree with my but it always seems that way to me, especially vs chars with good wakeup moves. But in any case, here’s some nice ways to setup/use UOH off the top of my head.

Enemy In the Corner
Any cancelable move -> Lp. nado -> db. fierce -> s. lp -> UOH (confirm)-> super
Close db. fierce -> s. lp -> UOH -> super
Close db. fierce -> b. mp -> UOH -> super (Hugo, Alex)
Neutral/Forward Throw -> (walk up)s. lp -> UOH -> super

You In The Corner
Snake Fang -> db. fierce -> s. lp -> UOH -> super
Snake Fang -> lp. nado -> db. fierce -> s. lp -> UOH -> super (Dudley) [I’m not sure who else this works on, need a confirm]
Snake Fang -> el snake (3 hits)-> db. fierce -> b. mp ->(walk up) -> UOH -> super (Makoto only) - [It’s pretty unrealistic to have two full bars vs Makoto, but its a possibility. But after the b. mp I’d probably go for the ex. flying viper whiff/1hit/2 hit mixup instead].

Can’t think up any more, if anyone else can it’d be appreciated. Oh and as a side note, after the enemy has been pressured and confused + has no anti air, in the corner on their wakeup you can do. UOH -> b + mp -> mp nado -> el snake -> corner combo mixup.

Thats all for today. Ciao.

ok i have been trying to get this down for a long time now, but now i just need ya’ll’s help. i can not get the db.fierce corner combo down…

i can do:
-grab(head butt) db.fierce
-el snake jab shock db.fierce

i cant get that massive corner rape combo to work at all. i test it out on my ps2 (USver. 3S) at home, but can never bust that shit out. is there some settings that i should have changed to make it work? this is really starting to piss me off now.

HELP!!!

I feel that the timings for the ps2 version (jap) and arcade versions are v.different. ps2 version i find to be faster, and more difficult, i usually “predict” when necro is gonna move his elbow back after the hit, and AS he moves back i press again.

But on the arcade, i dont predict when he moves his arm back, but instead i react to it, hence its a bit slower, but it works.

how db. fierce x6 is comfortable for you changes depending on ur pref. For me, I change up how I time it based on which char I’m fighting vs. Against Hugo, I look for the frame where his eyes get really big and he grabs his nads. Urien I listen for the “OH!” and hit it o nthe beat. For Alex, I look for the certain Hunched over frame he does and hit it on that, kinda smilar to Hugo. Its all up to you though, but definitely use clues or instinct to guide you, or both xD.

Tips: If you can manage to get the 6x on Hugo or Alex, you definitely should mix it up a bit if they arent stunned.
I believe on Alex u can do x6 elbow -> el snake (3 hits)without stun.
Vs Hugo I usually do x5 Elbow -> b. mp(reset) -> ex flying viper.
If you hit even 1x they’re usually stunned afterwards and you can do the elbows again :D.
Vs Urien you can do 5x Elbow -> s. lp -> mixup since he has no real wake up besides a throw. Maybe do b+ hp and finish for the stun. Whatever you please.

Make sure all ur combos are cool as hell looking tho! Thats what Necro is all about xD.

Peace!

Haha true.

I don’t see the big deal about the mixup afterwards, its the same as doing a bd.fierce normally, so im guessing after reading stuff like coreos list ull know what to do. To put it plainly:

Urien: bd fiercex6 s.lp
Alex: bd fiercex6 b.mk
Hugo: bd fiercex6 b.mk… or SAII if you are god (5 bd fierces)

alex: bd fiercex5 >sa3
hugo: bd fiercex6>b.strong x exflying viper
urien:bd fierce x6>s.jab> mix up

fuck it looks like i gots to practice that one, good lookin ya’ll

Thread updated, added Poke strings and SA3 Knockdowns.

Is there a certain trick to bd.Fierce on Hugo, Urien and Alex? Timing seems to be the same for all -no?

Also, is it possible to stun juggle Shotos with bd.Fierce -> s.Jab -> bd.Fierce -> s.Jab -> X ? o.O; I think I saw Sugiyama trying to in one of the ranbats.

I THINK the timing is the same, I can’t really verify. But that chain is so awkward to me that I’d rather use clues rather than timing to clue me in. Just personal preference.

And it is indeed possible to do that juggle(did it today matter of fact :rofl: ) But I tend to do: Any Combo xx el snake (stun) -> (s. lp -> db. HP)x3. The only way that I know u can do (db + hp -> s. lp)3 times is to either do it from standing(either the db + hp or s. lp have to stun) or to do it from a throw. But I dont believe u can db + hp -> s. lp from a throw, just db + hp.

Long story short, do it from SA3 xD.

I want a sticky >.>

you gots my vote my man

Arrrgh! I refuse my thread to be sent to the depths of old Necro threads! Here’s new information!

I was just now playing with Necro testin out some new stuff and I came up with two new strats. I wanted to save them for an upcoming tourney, but I’ll share with you guys :-D.

Whiff Mixup

I was inspired by Pino AB7’s match vs RX seen [media=youtube]XvEvFdcWwJA"[/media] (3:28 - 3:36) to try out a whiff mixup on wakeup vs chars without shoryukens. But not any normal whiff stuff, but usage of the b. lp/ b. mp. The thing about b. lp and b. mp is that they have the same animation, except b. mp is a little slower and his arm comes out farther. But, if u spam it along with b. lp, its very hard to tell which is which. Because of that, they make a very good move to confuse the opponent as to what you’ll do on wakeup. I haven’t tried this on a lot of characters yet, but the setup goes roughly:

Corner throw -> lp tornado hook -> whiff mixup OR
lp tornado hook -> lp tornado hook(whiff) -> whiff mixup

Whatever you do you wanna get some kind of knockdown in the corner that puts them in the air. During their descent, you do a tornado hook to get a bit closer and then put on the whiff mixup.

So what IS this whiff mixup? Well essentially, since Necro kind of “leans” forward as he does b. lp/ b. mp it can confuse your opponent to know how close/far you really are to them. Also, if you tap the buttons individually you stay in place. But if you HOLD back as you do it, you kind of move backwards out of throw range. Finally, you use the fast spam of the b. lp to confuse your opponent as to whether you’ll throw, whiff, hit high/low etc. People also dont often quick roll in the corner, so you can be safe to expect only their slowest recovery. Even if they do quick roll, you can just change the # of times you do the b + lp.

If the list says (hit) then that’s the only attack that will hit in the string. I haven’t solidified what works 100% vs who but you can do any of these things:

Whiff Mixups

(b. lp)*3 -> b. mp -> throw
Walk -> (b. lp)*3 -> b. mp(hit) xx SA
Walk -> (b .lp)*2 -> b. mp -> throw
(b. lp)*2 -> b. mp -> c. lk -> throw
Walk -> (b. lp)*2 -> b. mp -> c. lk (hit) xx SA
(b. lp)*2 -> b. lk -> b. lp -> throw
Walk -> (b. lp)*2 -> b. mp -> b. lk (hit) -> s. mp xx SA

I mean you can really go on forever with this. The possibilities are endless, hence the extreme usefulness of it. Vs. chars with good wakeup moves, ie: srks, you can still spam, and then at the last moment either block, parry, dash back, or make it seem like you’re in range with the b. mp and then they’ll shoryuken right over your head. Then punish at will.

RX Style Axe Kick Usage

Second thing I was working on was something I got inspired by from RX. I noticed that in a lot of RX’s matches, that when the enemy is really low on HP after some serious asswoopin juggling. He goes just out of throw range, and does the s. RH axe kick on them, and they eat it every-single-time. So I was thinking…Necro has that same axe kick! It’s one of the most infrequently used moves by all Necro players: qcb + k. I was working around with it and I found out that you can actually vary the time at which the kick will hit the enemy, depending on which button you press, whether you cancel it or not, or your distance from your opponent.

For example, if you do the mk. axe kick from a deep canceled c. lk, it’ll hit them in the head. If you move back just a little bit, it hits at the VERY end of the move, at their feet. From max range the move will always whiff. So the range and the active frames on the move are very very ambiguous and can be abused similar to Urien’s s. rh. Just poke slightly out of throw range and cancel into it. People with fast reflexes might try to parry it, and get fooled by its timing(which also changes depending on the button pressed) and eat the move. Other people might not see the move coming at all and still eat it. Or, you can whiff it and confuse them, and then capitalize with c. lk xx super or something.

I know this strat is kind of poorly written, but I think its pretty useful cosidering that most people rarely use the kick, and even less people know how to see it coming. So be RX and axe kick people into their deaths lol.

K that’s it from me guys, peace!

damn, no one’s gonna comment on the notes I added? =(

here is a note for you now, im owning ppl at kaikan wid necro. alot of those set ups are coo. if you go through this entire thread and study, you basically have all the shit you need to study necro, i actually made a txt file so i can browse through it and read what i want without getting on the internet and scrolling.

your fuckin coo BlaQ, i just want to play your necro someday to see how we match up… i live in meguro, so if you are ever in that area, PM me and we can have some necro battles.

other than that, i dont think there is that much more you can put in this thread besides the highly redundant stuff… good shit man:clap:

keep up the good work

Thanks so much for your kind words, its good to see that my work helped someone :wgrin: . About playing me though, I’d love to play you sometime but I honestly dont consider my Necro kind of scrubby xD. I still dont punish as much as I should, and I’m a pad scrub xD. But one day we can definitely play.