MVCI Bar and Lounge: Maximum Carnage Xmas Special

Not that I’m an expert or anything, but I hard disagree with Soul as Firebrand’s best stone. It’s not bad for him, but Space, Power, and even Time are generally better for him IMO.

Everyone’s best stone is space because it’s the best stone, but certain characters have more things they can do or optimize in certain stones. Spencer has a really easy armor piercer loop in time storm.

Played the game a bit again yesterday. Still super fun and really creative. Hopefully there is something of this steam testing thing. Everyone’s got their tin foil hats on still.

Some matches from Bum’s birthday bash. Some DBFZ stuff is mixed in there.

Yeah soul stone is just a great stone, there’s nothing that tells me it’s firebrands best stone for utility. Space can actually assist him in the neutral with mixups and pressure. He doesn’t need the whip to zone.
Funny thing, a Dorm tried to kill my MH who was low on life in the back so I purposely space surged his chaotic flame to eat up some hits. MH got out safely.

I’ve done wierd shit like this and you’d be surprised where you can sacrifice some life and initiative to advantage with this property.

I was actually originally considering having Reality as his best, but yeah, I’ve fought Firebrand players using every stone except Mind and think he can benefit from all of them somehow.

GGs to WorstPlayer and all the others who were in the lobby today.
Felt good to play this game again. :smiley:

I have no idea how in the hell can you guys talk about stones and which is better, I rarely even see my opponent use his stone because I get mopped left and right. The gameplay is fun as hell, I have so much fun playing it even though it seems I get ONE break before I end up into another half life combo and it’s over. To me it’s surviving 3 seconds before getting hit before any stone talk lol. How do you guys react that fast?

Top 8 teamspooky is on right now

1 Like

Just Enough Damage

Best part is Hawkeye raising his hand up after the level 3 like “yeaaah i did it, i fixed the damage”

They really need to bring in Doom and the X-men… at least Wolverine and Doom for now. No matter who they bring in, the satisfaction level isn’t going to stabilize at the right hight in needs to be if there is 0 connection to the actual roots of the series. People will be happy, sure, but it just wont feel complacent until we have the heart of the series. It still sucks that i can’t make teams but only duos already, but it’s way too foreign to not see the pantheons of this game.

It’s like what Norman Reedus said Walking Dead almost fits with this game.
“When you lose those key members, it’s such a big blow to the show, and to the fans, and to us that are there"

UnSaxon51 yeah man, that lobby was packed. PC heads have been mobilizing a bit more. If nothing else on the weekends it’s a good look and some evenings.

I’m not sure if this has been answered or not, and not trying to start trouble. So I keep reading things about Mvci and how it’s Marvel fault for it not being at EVO. There’s been a lot of finger pointing lately. But I have to ask, Why did Mr. Wiz create a poll then if he knew the answer was already no? Could that have changed the outcome?

I think he just wanted to get an idea on how people were feeling about the game and not really say much past that. It’s not like he really disclosed the real issues about Marvel on the reveal stream which I’m sure there was legal issues behind that any way. Marvel was still pulling better numbers than other games that were confirmed for Evo. Now it’s too much corporate so just showing up at events wont get you in. Like SFxT, other games can get thrown in before they release just because marketing and such. Then if the game proves to have too much drama and corporate pressure they get rid of it after.

1 Like

What’s your playstyle, and what characters and stone do you use?

Another update happened today, I wonder what’s going on?

1 Like

Please…

Please…

Just dump any assests finished. Top off the characters closest to completion. Just launch it and take my money and move on. Don’t care about sponsered tourneys or whatever. Just release the characters, even out the roster sides, and just call it done.

If not so I can get more content for me, just be professional ffs.

1 Like

I would hope Capcom is seeing this. There’s still a community that wants to support this game, others are waiting for DLC/updates before coming back.

Edit: The Deluxe Edition is on sale for $29.99 at GameStop.

I also hope the developers have a sense of the interest people have in the game. I basically feel the same way as Kalyx at this point.

btw there is a thread over at the MvCI subreddit collecting optimal solo combos for each character. thought some of you might wanna contribute.

new update which is the 7th one since activity started again in April.

Last Record Update 	about 12 hours ago (May 9, 2018 – 05:00:50 UTC)
2 Likes

There has to be something coming at this point. Now we just wait and get our reaction gifs ready. Anyone here know how to edit the funeral surprise GIF? We need MVCI logo on the old man, and the two women are Mr Wiz and ZenOh.

1 Like