MVCI Bar and Lounge: Maximum Carnage Xmas Special

Hahahaha, I was doing shit like this the other day.
Now I WILL do this.

https://twitter.com/NotThulius/status/938240985385095168

Lol never noticed. Guess it deserved the nerf.

Yeah, Applied Behavior Analysis to be exact. I’m a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and the clinical director wanted me to see if this kid would be a good transfer from Intensive In-Home.

Don’t forget to call him free and a scrub

Hawkeye’s ice shot has more recovery now? I didn’t notice…

Advancing guard is a true punish now.

I hope that’s not true; that’s a mother fucker. Clint already has to put up with being borderline useless against anyone just willing to hold back.

Now THAT’S teamwork! Lol

Well did you body him?

Don’t see him until Friday. I’m gonna play Hawkeye and toss some Ice Arrow loops at him. If he Gold Reflects I’ll know if he’s worthy or not.

So as part of a inspiration speech with some high schoolers around the way I’m going to put Marvel on a projector and invite students to play my ass.
I’m sure they’ll be some youngsters that think they got game. The plan is to talk to them about the importance of learning the fundamentals and never giving
up. If they beat me (someone will even if I have to throw it), I’m going to have them play another old head. (Way better than me and more successful) and use it
as an analogy. Think I might record it.

Posted this on the Venom boards but will post here too.

I just fiddled around and figured this out (I mess it up a few times but towards the end check it out). You can move around during the cinematic command grab and maybe set up some kind of trap or at least tag them with a poison at the end. The other thing that’s annoying as you can see as I mess up a few times is that it seems inconsistent how far Venom runs after the opponent. I can’t always get far enough to cr.LP into power stone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVqE9AVMS_s&feature=youtu.be

Power stone on block/whiff can be punished?

Unless it got stealth changes - It’s -8. It has 30 frames of recovery. So yes, it can be block and whiff punished.
The issue though is that hitbox on it is large enough that on block it can be awkward to punish unless they’re stand right next to you.

Quick note about Black Widow for those unaware, her qcf+LP and the 22+P gives more damage and attributes her qcb+LP (induces a crumple state), qcb+HP (causes a wallbounce), and her qcf+PP super deals more damage.

The MvCI Reddit is down, and I still refuse to get a twatter account just to get my daily dose of marvel tech.

I hate this modern world.

Man bucky has a lot of stuff to him seems like metal shield cancels are going to be big for him. In the video posted he did f hp and metal shield K. You can also cancel from qcf lk metal shield into f.hp. The timing is pretty tight for this not really sure if it can be looped but it should be possible.

So maybe something like f.hpxxmetal shield K xxqcf lkxxmetal shield F.hP. Something like this should be possible and should be possible to loop. Going to see if i can get it.

Got a little bored

https://i.imgur.com/YbfECAH.jpg

But it won’t go on the front page like OMG MANGA REFERENCES will!

TBH I’ll be happy enough if no one accuses Capcom of being lazy for “copying” it’s old sprites.