MVCI Bar and Lounge: Maximum Carnage Xmas Special

Also, as it turns out if you do Sigma’s counter against Widow’s bombs and Widow tags out before it blows up, Sigma will teleport to wherever BW was when the tag button was pressed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1YXdqWxC1Q&feature=youtu.be

holy

Winter Soldier must have pocketed whatever the Russians were on when the Olympic committee banned them when WS escaped the Kremlin. He hits harder than Gigas!

https://youtu.be/PNZ-zKacieA

Don’t get me wrong, that was pretty cool.
But I’m triggered once again by the word “Cable” at the start.

Unrelated - I spent 2 and a half hours trying to figure out this Black Widow combo I was working on when I realised she could cancel he DD+P into KK and then my hands decided they were going to do what they wanted now. She is stupid fun and I would argue has the most going on out of the whole cast at this point. Maybe I’m just excited but I feel like I’m pressing so many buttons it sounds like I’m playing on a hitbox but I’m not.

She is quite technical. The jill function of the game for sure. I guess the bigger question is it worth it? We will see.

Post this here for lulz and more visibility on what she can do.

[quote=“Evil_Canadian, post:120, topic:184090”]

@Alkipot

i make cambos

[/quote]

I hate people like you :frowning:

Good stuff

Jesus those web recapture loops. Desk always finds the craziest things

yeah they hardly share any resemblance let alone play the same way. really annoying

My execution is trash but she feels good. giggity

I’ll probably use her more like a marvel version of makoto personally

Apes are a more advanced species than us mere humans

I know that feel. My hands are struggling to play her but it doesn’t matter due to how good she feels to play.
Worst thing for me is I love execution heavy characters because they’ve generally got the craziest stuff so I can theory craft a tonne.
Shame I make it look like I’m actually trying to play them with stumps instead of hands.

Haha, you’re not wrong. Air Venom Fang kind of fills that role, too (though not as well since it doesn’t have armor)
I meant more that neither Venom or Sigma have great solo mixup options. They have them, but they aren’t as dirty/oppressive as the best characters.
Obviously a teammate helps offset this a lot, and once they have the hit say good bye to half your life bar.

Chun-li/Black Widow, team exclusive for Korean StarCraft players

Actual conversation I just had with my clinical director.

"“This client I want you to observe is really big into video games. If you want to play with him we’d appreciate it.”
“OK cool, what does he like?”
“Marvel vs Capcom Infinite.”

And some of you guys pretend that filthy casuals don’t want to press buttons in this game…

Crack is good for the mind, body and soul

Is there anywhere where the unlisted patch changes are being put together? Such as hawkeye’s ice arrow having more recovery and space stone meter going down on hit during storm.

In fairness to this, they had been planning Spidey’s inclusion since the first Avengers movie since Marvel and Sony were actually on good terms. They just couldn’t get the deal done fast enough.

The space part. It always did.

What subject/field is this…psych?