MVCI Bar and Lounge: Maximum Carnage Xmas Special

Steam Lobby: 3x97hj733m473

Does WS have an infinite bullet loop? Just watched a guy on the stream (which has good numbers btw) play against punk and a couple of times Ws kept on landing billets from across the screen until punk had ebough meter to counter switch.

My guess is that thereā€™s hitstun deterioration so eventually he kicks out of it, itā€™s just that the bullets by themselves do soem pretty decent damage.

I feel like we would have heard something about that if it was a true infinite being the week AE came out they released a minor patch addressing some unblockables.

HSD will eventually knock you out of it. It basically just allows him to do near max damage without launching you in the air.

Dual Kevin making Hawkeye look strong. Easily the best zoner in the game. Being able to tag off all his shit is so good.

Yea I think itā€™s not an infinite brcause yea we would have known but damn like 2 times during a match WS kept hitting punk over and over, seemed like by the time punk recovered the next bullet was already hitting him lol. Also 1,300 viewers for mvci which is nice.

Cryin Bryan putting in work right now vs J.Wong

Cryin Bryan beat J.Wong. Heā€™s legit now. He just beat Punk 3 1 also.

Anyone have a character theyā€™re loyal to in this game and will not drop them no matter what? In UMvC3 for me it was Wesker and to a lesser extent Akuma. In this game I will never not have Dormammu on my team. :cool:

I played against a really good Hawkeye player with my Ultron/Dorm team and I literally couldnā€™t do anything to get in on him. His arrows are fast as hell and will stuff the startup on most of your attacks, including your own projectiles. I tried to switch it up by using my terrible Dante against him and he would react to every teleport I did with him with up arrows --> full conversion every single time. He has a rough time if you do get in on him but thatā€™s a lot of characters in this game without invincible reversals/supers.

I imagine Strange would have a tough time against him too, since all of his projectiles have a lot of startup. Projectile counter super would probably be key in the matchup.

Donā€™t think I could drop cap. Pretty much run whoever plus cap

I will never drop my side bae. Even if she does have a funky accent this time around.

Never thought Iā€™d say it. I think it really bothers me how easy it is to get similar damage now. Just doing raw super does almost as much damage as a big assed combo into super LOL! I guess Iā€™m just seeing it more because people are just picking random ass characters to spice things up since thereā€™s so little comp on PC now.

It would take a lot for me to stop playing Firebrand.

Up for some games?

Wonā€™t drop Dante or Racoon, unless we get cyclops and wolverine.

Donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever drop Hawkeye

As much as I canā€™t use him, Jedah is so stylish for me. The way he moves, flyā€™s and plays is so gorgeous. The closest thing to Mags in terms of style.

Anyone else ever run into someone that seemed like they were using scripts/macros?
I played a guy like 4 times tonight and every match:

• Instant stage pick (not unusual, but noteworthy for this situation)
  • He auto-picked his team immediately after I picked my stone; never the same two characters.
  • Each character had literally one approach option, though different for each character
  • Only one combo when a hit connected, and immediately switched after completing the combo
  • Only used Storm on incoming
  • Instant Counter Switch if he had 2 bars

It really felt like he was on complete auto-pilotā€¦ and I still lost 3 of the 4 games.
Iā€™m so bad at this game.

Yeah, I played against a few people like that, one guy seemed to have a macro that made morrigan speed across the screen with instant overheads from flight it was wild.
It happens, welcome to PC land but steam is supposed to knock out a lot of that shrug

Now I am happy that all I have to deal with are people that pick sigma and zero with soul on psn. Cause a person having scripts in rank would make me a bit to salty.

Yea, made me laugh honestly. I was like this guy us taking it that serious heā€™s going to get arthritis or heā€™s that desperate to have a low number next to his name. Digital validation is real for some people. I remember back in the day on a multiplayer shooter in the arcade mind you these kids plunked money in each machine and let one guy kill them just so he could have the highest kill score.

Lobby: f3cyhj744m473