MVCI Bar and Lounge: Maximum Carnage Xmas Special

Playing Dante is against my religion and while I played Strider in UMVC3 I’m not interested in any of those options. I always meant to play
Jedah but as a grown assed man with a lot of responsibilities I can only learn one character every 2 months or so.

I’m not too worried about DBFZ. I will be hugely popular for awhile, but I’ll put it this way. Imagine what is possible for a season 3 update to MVCI vs DBFZ next year. Most people who don’t like the game are disappointed in either the graphics, the roster or both. Once those improve I see the game becoming quite popular, especially since hating on the game will no longer be a meme. Like I said before, how far this game goes is really up to Marvel and Capcom. The FGC is invested in the idea of a new MvC game to replace UMvC3.

So as someone who claims that Dante is against their religion, I’m assuming Zero is out of the question? hahaha

MH needs a fast partner to make the most out of her armor moves and fuzzy guard. But I’m sure you could make a weird Thor or Ghost Rider/MH team and get some sort of results just because of that extra layer of command grab supers lol

Thor Flies, I tried him, the teams actually pretty good but I find his play a bit awkward and want a real projectile. Ghost Rider? No. Doesn’t fly.
I’ll circle back and say that’s why I’m exciting for Season 2. I want to find a character I like.

Monster hunter/ Thor sounds really good actually. If I wasn’t having fun with Spencer I would definitely try it out

I don’t know if Thor is underrated or not, but he’s definitely not played much for a character with such good tools.

Thor is the shit. He’s my boi.

FYI, Thor has been winning shit and seeing Grand Finals on Wednesday Night Fights for a hot minute I believe. I guess shits going under the radar lately
if it’s a local since there’s SO many tournaments going on nowadays.

There’s definitely lots of potential with Thor. Maybe if Evo picks up mvci, we could see a Thor in Top 8?

Thor is really good. Agreed.

Dante is MvC3/UMvC3 was hella fun and stylish.
Dante in MvCI is all “ugh”, even before the broken-ness was brought out into the open.

You bitches are making me want to drop Strider for MonHun.

I haven’t been able to watch WNF for a while, so that’s really cool to hear.

Yea, I never watch it live. Those days been over. People post top finals in reddit is all. To bad we dont have a stream thread.

Go, go, go.

If I was a moderator, that’s on DJ. I think he decided against it.

Just don’t think enough people post here anymore to need a stream thread. The SFV stream thread that was made gets 0 posts and that’s the closest fighting game discussion has to a chat room as far as posts per hour. Plus with the eSports side of MVCI on the backburner there’s not a ton of big stuff to have to stream ATM any way.

If Capcom or someone else calls out an eSports plan for the game I’ll reconsider opening a stream thread.

That being said, there’s tons of dead threads, make one if you really plan to discuss streams. All it needs is one post a week to stay next to the stickys lol

Just saw this on TV, it looks like the X-Men licence (2018 all rights reserved) is back in action! A company called panini have the licence to create Marvel super hero figurines and this includes the X-Men. Perhaps it won’t be too soon before we all eventually get what we want. Take a look.

https://marvel-figurines.panini.co.uk

After what they did to BP and Modoks background status I don’t think Marvel will ever give me what I want.

We’ll never get Amingo again