MVCI Bar and Lounge: Maximum Carnage Xmas Special

So was I the only person that actually liked the unblockables? I expected them to be removed but I thought it would be a while yet and they might see some tournament exposure but I guess not.
Oh well, gives me an incentive to make a video of different character unblockables for archive purposes.

I like that theyā€™re fixing stuff but that patch has no real effect on me whatsoever.

The Soul Storm bug is the most Iā€™ve ever experienced.

Maybe there WILL be a Pro Tour for the game this year, so theyā€™re trying to fix any gamebraking stuff before the season begins?

Didnā€™t even bother looking up that unblockable or even discussing it. I knew it was good as gone. They fixed issues that were much harder to set up, obviously theyā€™re not playing that shit with this game.

Itā€™s Marvel so new game breaking stuff is going to be found. Marvel is too open ended for the next thing to not be found soon after. Just luckily with eSports they can always soft ban if itā€™s totally necessary and then patch soon after. DBZ is going to have all kinds of patches needed for the first 6 months to a year also. They even went full Hokuto No Ken with no combo breaker. Theyā€™re gonna need some fixing

I didnā€™t really care for the unblockable since I knew it was going away and you could still counter switch until it was gone.

Iā€™m pretty sure a new pro tour of some kind was in the works from long ago, just a lot of random drama with the half assed mini tour they did this year. Especially with Disney and Fox going HAM anything could be happening real soon.

I just want a UI update and a graphics update. The game itself is for the most party fine it just needs to be more fun to look at.

Been labbing it up with WS/Strider for a couple of hours a day and I donā€™t have a problem with how the game looks while in combat.
The character select screen definitely needs a touch-up though, and Iā€™m sure it can be done ala SFV:AE.

After playing today Iā€™m sure thereā€™s way more glitches to be found. Something happened that completely cancelled the other guys storm but the text still appeared. Another time, guy active switched and not only did my character turn to face the inactive character the super went the wrong way. This was nowhere close to screen flash. We both did nothing for a second like wtf.

:raisehand: Pardon, has anyone datamine the recent patch to see if there something hidden there, regarding of S2 DLCs (incl. Major Danvers costume, outside formerly Pre-Order W2 costumes)?

WS is gonna be top by next month

Any dante players can answer a question for me please? I canā€™t seem to connect crystal after any normal/move I do. I know itā€™s possible because Iā€™ve seen it but Iā€™ve only seen it connect after down,down+hp, but when I try to do it I get the kicks. Any suggestions?

i take this as red bull running something similar to capcom cup.

RyanLVā€™s Chun-Li is so ridiculously fast.

Honestly all ChunLis are ridiculously fast. Online I swear the characters are to fast for the netcode sometimes and no matter what the connection the kind of teleport n shit.

So, I kinda lost interest in the game. I tried to love it, but I just canā€™t. Iā€™m not disregarding the gameplay or anything else that is good about it. Itā€™s kinda hard to explain. You know when you play something, and it feels like the game ā€œfeedsā€ you? It just doesnā€™t happen with me and MVCI. Iā€™ll keep an eye though, and will buy a BOF rep ASAP.

After watching sacktap, might have to give Cap a try. Maybe make a Bucky/Cap team.

describe what ā€œfeeds youā€ mean please

Bye Felicia. And put some clothes on.

I think he confused tabs with SRK and his E-Diary