MVCI Bar and Lounge: Maximum Carnage Xmas Special

Yeah, when Venom was first released I played him with Hawkeye for similar reasons. I ended up settling on Black Widow though. Venom is like an easier version of Dante.

With way less options,

Venom and Sigma are two flavors of the same thing.
Great hitboxes and damage, but good luck getting in without help.
If I didnā€™t like Sigma more Iā€™d probably be playing Venom with Firebrand haha.

Sigma I think itā€™s more unga than Venom overall. These characters make Hulk look technical.

Just read that these forums shall and lo, I have returned.
Reddit is officially cancer and I wish to never go back to it unless it is cleansed with a scorched earth approach.

OMG I LOVE WINTER SOLDIER AND STRIDER!
If only Strider had an invincible (or armored) reversal, this team would be perfect for me!

So whatā€™s the deal with that ā€œCiscolousā€ thing? Iā€™m hesitant to show love to others using thatā€¦

Iā€™m their homeage to Cisco a kid with lots of time to troll on his hands. They love the guy so much they gave him exactly what he wanted an imprint on the SRK psyche.
Back to the game, it seems like Striders Excalibur is plus on block and leads to combo so Striders will scrubbily keep doing it over and over again because why do anything
else. With Mon Hun I can just armor through that bullshit but for the most part asides from putting a hitbox in his face everyone has to hold that shit?

What would you all say are the top 10 scrubilicious moves? Moves you can spam for the most part and the other person has to work around it?

I know a few Iā€™d put on my list include:
Rain Dance
Sigma Shoulder
Zeros uppercut shit (still really good)
Eye of Agomotto

You can basically spam Gamoraā€™s j.f+LK for free. (I do)

Those guns? I have no idea. I honestly have very little knowledge outside of 4 characters lol

Not if someone has space stone a player can time it to get a full combo off.

He is claimed to have saved SRK from shutting down.

Iā€™ve said it earlier on, Strider imo is too unexplored and once people dig a bit they will see that he can be arguably with in the top 5 best. He has too much tools and just syncs in well with everybody. He has too much of a flexible and effective gameplay that caters to almost any style.

I think Strider, Firebrand, Strange, and Chun are highly underrated when Zero and Dante are brought in the discussion.

• Spider-Man - jump back Web zip
  • Bucky standing guns
  • Zero Charged buster fishing from over super jump height
  • Jedah Dive bomb xx Tag
  • Mon hun dud HP

True. But the question was ā€œwhatā€™s a spammable move that the opponent is forced to work around?ā€

Pretty sure it qualifies.

Was having trouble getting back into this after playing dbfz, but I switched to cap/mega man and Iā€™m starting to have fun again. I donā€™t know any mega man combos but just playing a strong neutral game wins matches with this team.

Even then itā€™s not free. Iā€™ve had people try to do that only to get their spacing fucked into full combo. Itā€™s not the hardest thing in the world to see. One thing I actually do like doing is eating Hawkeyes arrows up with space stone. pretty useful versus the laggier arrows tag into projectile super.

Unblockable is gone.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/strumslinger/blog/2018/01/17/patch-notes-for-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-january-18-2018-update

Good way to start the new year.

Unblockables removed?

As a lab monster Iā€™ve spent a good amount of time just working them out for fun.

Awesome, THEY CARE!!

Hope we get some more stuff this year!

This is also an interesting tweet from Red Bull.

I wonder what it means, I donā€™t think it is a coincidence that there are two Marvel posts today. Maybe Red Bull is helping out in some way.