MVCI Bar and Lounge: Maximum Carnage Xmas Special

Oh boy, I’m gonna enjoy this.
Wasn’t sure if I wanted a BOF rep in this shitshow, but GIVE ME NINA AND DEIS ALREADY!
Wish one of them was Fou-lu though.

Random thought but I haven’t seen anyone using instant overheads on big characters. If you tag you can combo off of them. Rocket raccoon can actually do it on more characters than most

https://youtu.be/i55hGBMRz4k

How do you perform an instant overhead?

The act of attacking in the earliest allowable frames of a jump on a crouching opponent. Certain air attacks, tallness of enemies relative to you make it easier.

I asked rayray about his team once before while he was streaming and he said he plays them because of their strong neutral. So as long as their neutral is strong he’ll continue to play them.

What? Doesn’t web zip crush reality for free?

His slimey ass gotta jump first. Once you spot all the happy places Venom wants to be for webzip shenanigans you can take his toy away. And as per my experience, it’s superjump to webzip. I don’t even challenge it nor is reality appropriate in this case. But when you do your best to nullify webzip, you’ll find how often Venom has to bet the farm with his own body. And that is ripe for reality usage.

Oh ok so like insta air projectiles then right?

Even more instant, one could say.

What characters do you use?

Racoon and Dante.

Stand next to a bigger character thats crouching with racoon and try to do a jump light punch as fast as possible and then tag in your teammate to combo from it.

The jump light punch would be the instant overhead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFnERxe2K6k&feature=youtu.be

Nigga I just told him that nigga.

Gimme dat prize, bish.

nom nom

Played J360 in a ft20

I lost 20-3.

He’s doing shit with Iron Man Ultron that makes me wish i didnt give up on the team. Also I need to short hop rifle more with bucky

I’ve had a question since a while ago, on flight characters, what’s the pro’s for using them flight combos (staircase)? I mean do they have more damaging combos because of the flight mechanic? Ir is it just gameplay preference? I guess my question is if you have to lab their flight combos more does this mean they do more damage than non flight characters?

Iron Man Ultron sounds like a J360 team. 8 way air dash functions all day. I hope he has some of that jab flight cancel movement. Iron Man’s flight cancel is probably the best in the game.

Staircase combos are good because any combo that puts you close to the 5k damage cap without using your wall bounce, ground bounce or otg leaves you the flexibility to use those tools outside the “meat” of the combo (e.g., you can go ham with power stone in the neutral and don’t have to worry about having to change up your combo because the wall bounce was already used at the start of the combo. Or you can use the otg for a combo extension like tagging in Jedah for the super because your combo hasn’t already used up the otg)