MVCI Bar and Lounge: Maximum Carnage Xmas Special

I don’t believe they owe AMC, IE The Walking Dead. If I’m wrong let me know. (Mainly because it effects what I do LOL)

What I do know is that Fox retain the rights to their news network stations such as Fox News, but I can’t comment on AMC.

Marvel 3 is there actually, just that it won’t be streamed

Cool just as an Ex-Rat employee who held a high position who can’t seem to be able to get re-employment with the rat in corporate it pisses me off.
Once upon a time there was rumors of soft bans on re-hiring if you leave but it seems like a hard thing. Disney has some f’ed up policies. I only work
for the Rat nowadays as a freelancer on film/tv shows. Looking to get that desk job and as Disney sucks shit up I’m slightly paranoid.

The esports side of MVCI being dead is really sad. I wanted to see all the UMVC3 gods playing the game at it’s fullest, but some will keep focusing on SFV because of money.

They’ll still play and probably beat most of the regular players. That’s part of what made them gods in the first place. Just that thing that put them on another level. I’m more looking forward to see who steps up to fill their shoes and what type of talent they’ll display.

wether xmen get in the game or not, i got venom which is enough for me tbh

I doubt it’s dead. Games like Killer Instinct and DOA5 have cups and tours and they’re poverty as shit.

Probably just won’t be on the scale of SFV’s, but it’s really not difficult at all to eSports even the most poverty shit. BotS was just supposed to be a holdover event and not a full season tour, but we’ll see how much of the drama really carries over 6 months from now.

So, didn’t think he would but Venom is actually becoming a problem for me and I can’t put my finger on it. There’s a bit of a YOLO too him but only at certain ranges. If he blocks though he’s just dead. Maybe it’s still unfamiliarity and the fact that he hits like a truck for free. Oh and Venom/Strange is asshole material.

I just think this game is soo much fun, if they Keep adding characters and costumes they could eventualy make the game free to play, witch i think is the right way to go with fighting games in this day and agerar.

Well it’s just promotion of the Infinity Stones and the Gauntlet really, Marvel always have an alterer motive. It was just a bit of fun to me, it didn’t mean anything, but Marvel plugged them selves and got some big names to showcase the game so win all around. I don’t expect this game to go full eSports till maybe mid 2018-2019, I think if all goes to plan and we get another 12 characters including some X-Men, things will blow up then. For now best to just keep it on the down-low and let the bad taste in everyone’s mouths wash over and come back ballin’.

I play WinterSoldier/Venom, cheap ass long range hit confirms, easy as fuck damage, maybe I might try GhostRider/Venom.

A couple random things. Looks like I’m gonna have to teabag my oki to counter invincible supers lol. Finally got a solo dp combo off since I’m actually using time stone with my morrigan team. Also a concept of a meter drain combo I plan on improving.

https://youtu.be/7tQ7p26WNQY.

Think i might work on making my own cap tip and tricks video since I haven’t had much time to play real matches.

Not dead but dealt a blow to be sure. Nothing about BoTS really worked out. It’ll recover just gotta give it a bit of time and maybe a new shiny coat of paint tournament series/league/something.

Tekken Revolution was an interesting prospect but we’re not quite there yet. Especially with the FGC.

Bucky/Venom/Power Stone is a zoners friend. bucky is making me fall for his big metal arms

Worked for doa5. You may not be hearing about it much on the tournament scene but that game is making money hand over fist. Since they went F2P over the traditional disc based method which doa5 and doa5 ultimate did, doa5 last round has moved over 10 million downloads on the f2p version by itself (not counting the disc sales of last round).

I was discussing this with my people on a fighting game we’re developing. I think it’s ultimately a great way to go. You can make a killing on the “extra” stuff.

I want zebra skin fireball. And not from no lootbox.

Anybody think Hawkeye/Winter Soldier has any possibilities/synergy or is that tooooo much zoning? Figure Hawkeye can tag in and land a bunch of poison arrows during long Bucky hyper, not sure if Soldier can do anything major off a gimlet