MVCI Bar and Lounge: Maximum Carnage Xmas Special

The ironic thing is that Ryu would probably have a d,d motion DP if it weren’t for the internet outrage parade getting its collective panties in a bunch when the new d,d motion for DPs was initially leaked.

I think the 70% cast returns would have been fine if they’ve chose the best ones. But they didnt.

Mvci needs a major overhaul.

I still think 3vs3 is better without infinity stones.

Poor presentation, poor visuals, poor trailers.

Either of these or all.

• Work on your blocks.
  • Master better and longer combos.
  • play offensively but carefully especially with a Dante player whose attacks move everywhere.
  • let the other player choose characters first then choose characters that best counters the other players characters.

Still Top but definitely not Top 3.

Top 10 and around the 5-7 range.

Wesker is also top 3. Vergil is overrated.
Ffs people are only just trying out some characters like Morrigan because she’s not as broken as she was in 3, so she must be awful. Then ChrisG was beating people with her and suddenly it’s “Huh, maybe she’s worth trying out”. Right now I put Dante in the same category as MvC3-Sentinel, Wesker and Iceman in that he’s in no way a bad character but once people actually put the time in with other characters, he’ll seem a lot more fair.

Disney takeover fox is complete. Barring any government stoppage get ready for X-Men dlc pack

oohhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/941280430430523393

WE IN THERE

Disney does care about MvCI and their fans. They spent over 52bn to bring us the XMen DLC later next year.

And last but not least:

https://i.imgur.com/GWMpoan.png

I’m equally hyped and sad. Hypsed that I can see the Marvel IP’s get the treatment I believe they deserve. Sad, as someone in the media business because they are eating fucking everything.

Interesting. What does this mean for mainstream media? Disney and co. will be controlling a good chunk of the information flow?

Disney is a friggin Titan:

Disney
Marvel
ESPN
FOX
Miramax
LUCAS Film
ABC

Just to name a some but there’s more.

Whatever gets Psylocke in Infinite

Deadpool, Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen on Infinity War would be cool

Didn’t think I’d need to put this up again so quickly but oh well.

With how much attention/sales it would get, I think an Ultimate Mvci with Xmen and FF characters is basically guaranteed for late next year. The bad thing about that is we’ll have to spend $40 to $60 all over again.

Also, DCs movies are basically screwed now with the exception of their big 3.

It is highly unlikely that we would need to pay full price for the game again. UMVC3 came out during a time where DLC updates like we have now weren’t common practice. It took the SFxT blowup to finally end the common practice of on-disc DLC that ArcSys had been using for years and KOF13 did a couple months prior. Hell, ArcSys only JUST recently stopped re-releasing their games for full price for title updates and now do proper online updates.

We’ll be paying for a Season Pass, that’s it. A massive retweak otherwise will be done like SFV has been doing with AE.

I won’t mind if there is an Ultimate/Arcade/Mutant edition released as long as they make the content available to those who already bought the base game.
Similar to what they’re doing with SFV:AE. You can buy the new version to have everything unlocked, but you can also just add it on to what you already have.
I loved UMvC3, but I was super annoyed by having to re-buy the game again. Plz no Capcom.

If Capcom has made MVCI to be a platform, then the Ultimate version will work like AE where the game play is free to all previous owners (anything that doesn’t involve characters or costumes).

Hopefully that’s the trend they follow, but anime game style mandatory purchase is not out of the cards either if the game is not a platform. The only games that aren’t platforms these days are anime games so there’s a good shot. NRS games have their Kombat packs bur they don’t force stages or game play options into the purchase package. Essentially making them a platform as well

Definitely digging Venom/Ultron duo. Might indefinitely drop Dorm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e13Cek9Jg0Q