MVCI Bar and Lounge: Maximum Carnage Xmas Special

Should be archived. Their channel doesn’t require a subscription

Is Ultron or Dormmamu still Nova’s best partners post patch?

Monster Hunter beta today. They should let me transfer my character into mvci, otherwise worst company ever. They also need to add mega man cat as a special move for MH

https://youtu.be/0Sdo-APuV9M

Lol who do you think BP is Zero? Pfft. Everyone can’t be good. You’re probably better off running Black Widow.

Any way to only use training mode in the free weekend? Can’t even magic series, but I keep running into matches.

have you tried disabling your internet connection? Might just kick you from the game, idk.

Yeah you’re going to need to do some wizardry to practice. It’s a VS demo and it’s free so that means people are going to be playing and challenging you often.

I don’t understand Dante’s combos. Even magic series is weird. For example a basic lp,lk,hp,hk combo, do you have to pause after every button for a little bit?
Also I don’t understand how Dante isn’t still top 3, all his moves have like a 10 second hit confirm option. And he has a move for everything. Full screen super that locks down forever,teleport, air dash.etc.

Multihit normals are always strange in chain-based games. Especially if the hits aren’t really close together, like Gamora’s st.HP or Dante’s st.HK.

His basic aerial magic series is best with lp, lp, f.lp, hp then spike (hk) or special. Lk in the air can be done in the combo but I understand how it just feels awkward. Go all sword.

I was like "wait, I can’t even remember who won BftS"
then I remembered that for some reason only the GF will be played today.

Tomorrow*

MFW Capcom spent more money on a fucking trophy than this entire game

All jokes aside,
Its crazy how all these fools paid for the special edition of the game and got those easter egg infinity stones, yet they make this fuckin trophy that looks as real as it can get.

Looks like all the money that was supposed to go into those shoddy collector’s editions went into that trophy.

Trust, Trophy looks nice but it’s prolly cheap shiny plastic.

I mean is there premium plastic?

Two more docked rank points for disconnects (my connection is the issue today) and an overall bad run puts me back in 12. Gonna stay offline and just run sets with my bud. Rank ain’t worth the frustration.

I like my plastic thick, with good credit.

Frank West needs adjustments to his hitstun and damage, It Just feels like his damage and combo potential gets screwed up more than the majority of the cast.

Weird considering Venom is also a multi hitter but does better and more consistent damaging combos than Frank does.