MVCI Bar and Lounge: Maximum Carnage Xmas Special

Panther needs to be able to wall cling on block and initial wall cling to the forward wall. Seriously, he still wouldn’t be busted.

Man I am so glad Zero’s tornado got nerfed what scrubby trash on a character that already has so much.

A forward wall cling I’d agree from jump. Not so much from the groud unless it’s a switch from the back wall.

And hell yeah to wall cling from block.

this due ryan really almost lost after using the reality stone lol

how many times can one use their stone?

Once in the entire tournament I think?

A Morrigan mirror in losers finals. Who would’ve thought?

Next-level Astral Vision?

Good to see Morrigans do good in the landscape of pre patch Zero, Dante and Dorm

Monster Hunter easily top support character at this point

Who’s a better character zero or x?

I think its more than fair to say, Ol’ Zero has quite the lead on X when it comes to the everything department.

https://twitter.com/SchampoW/status/939200600050352129

Glad to see ChrisG is going to get a runback against Cloud805.
I just hope it doesn’t come down to more Raijinshou bullshit.

Do either of them still have a stone ability to use?

Morrigan’s reversal game is pretty good too since DPs thanks to tag system will always be good, and combined with her DP Super. It’s a big deal in a game of setplay. Same reason why Captain America getting so much mileage in this game too. Also why is Zero practically untouchable.

I fucking hate zero

Who thought it was a good idea to give him the best defence in the game

Buster no longer is a soft knockdown and he can’t hold one button to win neutral so they had to give him something to compensate. right?

That’s why I ended up sticking with Morrigan. When you’re learning the game it’s better to have a character that can reverse momentum and call out gapped neutral/strings than just pray that you have gdlk blocks or a counter switch. Her air dash pressure is among the best in the game for a character that has that type of defense and j.HP still has a retarded hit box that’s tough to clean hit and can whiff cancel into all her specials.

She’s a nice intermediate for another rush down character where she can fish for pressure, then shadow blade or shadow servant if you know shit is about to go down, then if they get hit tag in partner and get free combo into more pressure.

Looks like a 's snowday, so SRK master race family get at me. TheWorstPlayer may be hosting a stream in BK later so you can hear my Oldman commentary.

Add a faster overhead, invincible DP and normalized health to the equation and we’re back in business.

So I pissed I didn’t get to see any of the tournament yesterday; fuckin’ work.