MVCI Bar and Lounge: Maximum Carnage Xmas Special

DOUBLE LOOOOOOOOL

ChrisG makes him pay with Mind Stone: Hulk/Panther/Mind

Sucks that cloud activated the stone and still lost. First hit in Marvel is only so strong.

Thereā€™s probably people on this forum that could have used Mind Hulk BP better than Cloud. He was looking mad beginners league

I TOLD YOU WHOEVER WAS GONNA CASH IN ON POWER STONE WAS GONNA DROP IT!

ChrisG absolutely deserved to win that match. Cloud literally won because of Zero stupidity.

EDIT:
Cloud is a great player. But he messed up his Power combo, and Chris had him outplayed at every step of the game up except when Zero got an invincible hit.

omg if ryan wins

Lies. Clouds win was legit.

L.
O.
L.

Yeah, the number of uppercuts and wake up supers in that set alone were pretty disgusting.

Justin with the scumbaggery and then showing off the HSD. This tournament has given me some laughs.

When does the tournament end? Any chance of reveals at the end of it?

Champ free to Soul Stone.

Reveals - You know thereā€™s no reveal. Donā€™t get your hopes up so soon after Bucky/Widow/Venom.

Former MvC3 champions are getting smashed.
That 415 hits combo holy shit

Next generation is here.

Next generation? Most of these are reject/late UMvC3 players.

In all honesty I get the feeling that will end up being a very expensive and desirable Marvel collectors item down the line. Iā€™d be curious to know how many casts were moulded and are still surviving.

damn ali

Given that Chris got buffed, whoā€™s next up? The rest of bottom 5 (Ryu, Hulk, Frank, and Black Panther) still need some love. I donā€™t buy filthy DLC characters unless I really want them, so Iā€™ll leave BP to someone else. For the other 3:

• Ryu: Improve his normals and ground mobility, possibly some extra durability on Hadoken so it isnā€™t a worse Reality Surge
  • Hulk: All armor states beat heavies
  • Frank: 1st hit of j.LP is an overhead in level 4/5, level 4/5 normals deal chip as if theyā€™re special moves

Iā€™d just give a few invincibility frames on Pantherā€™s cat-tatsu. Also make his wall cling cross thru characters when switching walls. Thatā€™s all I want.

if he could wall cling forward he would be a lot better

So soon after the patch, but it actually hurts me to watch all this unpatched bs.

Watching champ dorm/ultron is blehhhhh

At least sacktap has some honour still.