MVCI Bar and Lounge: Maximum Carnage Xmas Special

I know your ass ain’t talking 'bout brain dead anything with Zero as your avi.

We need armor to stop the walking hitbox characters from completely dominating everything.

I don’t care about more armor characters.

We don’t need anything to make this game look uglier than it already does.

Battle of the Stones is live and I don’t get off until 5. Fuk me life

It’s fine.
Someone will use the Time Stone and all will be well

Spoiler

I’m sorry, I couldn’t not.

So it’s official we need more Armor characters so I can troll the masses. What is a fighting game without massive amounts of salt
from people who feel they are better at pushing buttons and should win accordingly?

sigh lol

I’m loving Winter Soldier, he’s a fantastic, long range point character with excellent hit confirms. Yes his bullets and grenades can be reflected, but in those moments when they hit they are more than sufficient hit confirms to tag and deal more damage.

Bucky is like a ground based Dante who can walk through almost everything, his gun hyper is a lot like Million Dollars so you can just hold up your shield and walk through shit for free, punish with light punch into hyper and tag for the setup of your choice. He’s very much keepaway where as Dante is very much rushdown.

Also Time Stone gives you some really good reset options, one specific example is if you use grenades in the corner; because they bounce of walls you can purposely teleport into the corner during a combo and be completely covered by the returning grenade from the other side, which will either strike the opponent or hit a tagged character, both of which you can be out of the reflect zone by then.

Overall he feels really solid, he’s got all the tools I want in a character, mainly horizontal jumping projectiles and beams, kind of like Ultron but with a bit more human flesh to keep him honest.

Black Widow is gonna get some time put into her, but for Winter Soldier he wants to be followed by a heavy hitter to take advantage of his great hit confirms.

https://twitter.com/IFCYipeS/status/939216839925669888

Dat Trophy tho

It lights up, too.

https://twitter.com/Persia_xo/status/939203307624579073

Cheap plastic piece of shit? Fucking shove it up Capcom’s arse, it’s big enough.

Nigga says this with gamora as his avi.

Battle for the stones is gonna be a shitshowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

and for that reason, its gonna own

1. My avatar is fucking SHE-HULK.

2. Gamora looks damn good in this game, especially with her DLC costume. (I will grant, however, that her voice is only mediocre at best)

Hahaha, fair enough. I haven’t been using Zero in this since just after release, but it’s a fair assumption.

This isn’t about getting ‘bopped’ by aforementioned brain dead shit, I just don’t think more armor is a good answer to the “walking hitbox” problem. Why not just tone down the walking hit boxes versus adding a ton of armored shit that is equally fucking stupid?

Besides, that post was mostly a dig at ugly big bodies like Abigail. Don’t go getting your panties in a twist, ladies.

Whoops

I have a problem against jump back do stuff players. Any tips

~ Watching BftS ~
Seeing these Zero players just throwing out Raijinshou willy nilly is disgusting.

Is BOTS the last tournament of the season, or is there a tournament this weekend at Capcom Cup?

Edit: Nevermind, I thought the whole BOTS tournament was wrapping up today.

RyanLV with the top tier Time Stone usage.

LOOOOOOOOL

Cloud using the cheapest team in the game. Uses Power Stone ability. Drops free combo almost immediately.

Hulk/Panther/Mind
Poor Cloud. xD

ChrisG the bully! lol