MVCI Bar and Lounge: Maximum Carnage Xmas Special

FART

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsbcNpastUE

Rashid is just shitty enough for it to be real.

Definitely settling on two teams
Main: Firebrand/Sigma/Space
Secondary: Widow/Gamora/Time

Every time I play Widow I think of more cool tricks to try.
Then I play an actual match and I immediately default to ABC combos (and usually lose).
This game is so fun and Iā€™m so bad at it haha.

What is wrong with Rashid. They are obviously gonna want to add another SF character. They would obviously want to add a SF5 newcomer.

Rashid is the most MARVEL of the SF5 new characters. I would like to see him here

Hes lame, like most of the sfv newcomers. There are better reps both in and out of street fighter that should be in.
Not to mention that hes coming with another sf character

He is cool, and most people wouldnā€™t mind him in the base roster. People were even expecting him. But as dlc? Fuck no.

If Rashid is DLC, Iā€™m buying him and all of this games shiitty DLC. You know whatā€™s awesome about shitty DLC?
You donā€™t have to buy it, except for me. Iā€™m a professional Shill.

They can put in Rashid as long as I get Viper first.

Psylocke and bof rep are more important than anyone else :slight_smile:

No problem with that. I just rather have all dlc be WOW-tier.

Wasnā€™t that leak proven bs around when it was posted on Reddit? I would love Regina, Gill, Rashid, Star Lord, etc but still

Your Wow is different than others wow. Itā€™s all in the tools and playstyle really. I see so many people back pedaling on DLC characters they were swearing against
and saying ho hum about characters they thought theyā€™d play. People are all Christmas before opening the gifts. You know having generally doesnā€™t live up to the
anticipation.

Iā€™ll admit it helps sales, thereā€™s a sales thread though. Honestly none of these characters would surprise me and frankly I think Iā€™m past surprise when it comes to the roster.
The gameplay will make me go wow more than character selection.

Yes, Iā€™m looking forā€¦

FUNCTIONS.

M. Bison, Abigail, Zeku, Akuma, Nash, Kolin, Mentat, Urien are also very Marvel if not more Marvel than him. IMO

For me there are characters already that play like him somewhat and that would take away from characters that would be a breath of fire fresh air and bring something new and interesting to the roster. If we do get Xmen sometime in the future I wouldnā€™t mine as Xmen and Street Fighter for me could be a whole game all on its own.

I would like to see a continuation of Story Mode with the likes of Oni Akuma (in place of Rashid) coming after Thanos and Ryu for taking the Satsui No Hado or something related to that.

But eh, if hes in power to you. Iā€™ll just cry for my Vanessa and Blade.

One day, one day.

Yeah that pretty much sums it up
MOFO GIIIIILLLLLLLLL*

what time does bots tournament start?

Sf4 Juri is pretty marvel.

I would LOVE Abigail in this game.

Last thing this game needs is more brain-dead armor shit.

Why do I find irony in that last post considering Zero is in the avatar? Someone is getting pwned by gamma hazard monster divide. Which reminds me, if weā€™re getting XMEN characters anytime soon.

Iā€™M UNSTOPPABLE!

The only armor characters worth a damn right now are Sigma and MonHun, I donā€™t really see a problem

Thor and nemesis are really good also

And I like armor characters in this game since it helps with the Brain dead Auto pilot offense